SKYLIFE has announced that all SampleRobot and WaveRobot products are now available in version 3.01. New demo versions of all products can be downloaded at www.samplerobot.com.
SampleRobot 3 Essentials is a newly-available base version of SampleRobot. It has a reduced feature-set and is considerably cheaper than the full version. A feature comparison is available here.
SampleRobot 3 / SampleRobot 3 Essentials Main Functionality:
- Fully automatic sampling of MIDI sound devices.
- Semi-automatic sampling of acoustic instruments, voices and other sound sources.
- Fully automated sampling of VST- and DirectX-instruments.
- Streamlined and easy to use graphical interface.
- WaveRobot included (SampleRobot only, upgrade option for SampleRobot Essentials).
- Cakewalk Dimension LE software sampler for Windows XP and Mac OS X included (SampleRobot only).
- Over 400 factory programs spanning acoustic, electric, and synthesized instruments for Dimension LE included (SampleRobot only).
- Over 150 MB of guitar, bass, piano, percussion, and ethnic multi-samples for Dimension LE included (SampleRobot only).
- Clever Export Bridge for instant access to created instruments.
- More than 1080 MB (SampleRobot) / 800 MB (SampleRobot Essentials) premium multi-sampled content included.
- Windows WDM support, ASIO 2.1 support.
- Preset manager: over 80 sampling presets for different instruments and situations included (user presets can be created easily).
- Automatic output of MIDI velocity, after touch, controllers, program change to automatically record all sound nuances.
- Sampling of a complete sound bank with automated program change messages in one go (SampleRobot only).
- Automatic sample transient recognition (auto-note).
- Non-destructive graphical loop and marker editing with full zoom functionality (incl. overlapping the stereo left and right waveforms).
- MIDI monitor (SampleRobot only).
- Auto functions and user macros for recording format and length, editing, normalizing, fading samples.
- Automatic creation of crossfade loops, backward-forward loops and combinations.
- Advanced loop-searching algorithms.
- Different crossfade types to create inaudible loops.
- Auto arrangement and mapping of multi-samples and release-samples including key maps with velocity splits and real time MIDI controller assignment.
- Release-sample support (SampleRobot only).
Pricing & Availability
- SampleRobot 3: $419 / €309 / £219.
- SampleRobot 3 Essentials: $159 / €119 / £89.
- SampleRobot 3 Essentials + WaveRobot: $229 / €169 / £129.
- WaveRobot 3: $109 / €79 / £59.
28 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE updates WaveRobot to v4.19
21 Aug 2012 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 4 Pro for Mac OS X
13 Feb 2008 SKYLIFE announces SampleRobot 3 Pre-Order
06 Feb 2006 SKYLIFE SampleRobot Box shipping worldwide
27 Nov 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5.3
27 Oct 2005 SKYLIFE releases SampleRobot v1.5
27 Jul 2005 SampleRobot v1.3.2 demo now available