3rd November 2010
Kutter is a "frequencies cutter" effect. It cuts frequencies on 12 bands and synchronizes the effect on the beat with the 16-steps modulation sequencer. It costs €18 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
- Cuts frequencies easily, on the 12 bands from bass to mids range, high mids and treble. Apply the "Sharp" and "Boost" effect.
- Modulate the effect with the 16-steps sequencer synced with the BPM of your digital audio workstation. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
- Easy assignation of all parameters to MIDI controllers. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that's it.
- Randomly generate your effect with a single click. Cancel your changes on all the buttons just as easily.
- 12-bands frequencies cutter.
- 16-steps modulation sequencer.
- Sequencer play forward or reverse.
- Full MIDI automation.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Phase inverter, Effect bypass, Gain boost.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Patch manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial patch value.
- Randomize parameters position.
- 32 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Easy installer.
05 Oct 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz Pro VSTi to v1.1
23 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio updates Genobazz to v2.1
04 Jul 2012 Tek'it Audio releases Genobazz Pro (VST Win)
11 May 2012 Tek'it Audio releases FX Bundle