Kutter is a "frequencies cutter" effect. It cuts frequencies on 12 bands and synchronizes the effect on the beat with the 16-steps modulation sequencer. It costs €18 and is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
- Cuts frequencies easily, on the 12 bands from bass to mids range, high mids and treble. Apply the "Sharp" and "Boost" effect.
- Modulate the effect with the 16-steps sequencer synced with the BPM of your digital audio workstation. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.
- Easy assignation of all parameters to MIDI controllers. Click on "Learn" on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that's it.
- Randomly generate your effect with a single click. Cancel your changes on all the buttons just as easily.
- 12-bands frequencies cutter.
- 16-steps modulation sequencer.
- Sequencer play forward or reverse.
- Full MIDI automation.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Phase inverter, Effect bypass, Gain boost.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Patch manager, rename, copy, save, load...
- Undo your changes to initial patch value.
- Randomize parameters position.
- 32 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Easy installer.