Nonlin2 is a nonlinear signal processor that adds odd and even harmonics to the incoming audio. This can be helpful in digital recording to give a signal more punch or to let it better cut through the mix. In additional you can filter the effect signal separately and add (or remove) high frequency content from the whole audio with a shelving filter.
- Adjustable input/output gain.
- Adjustable odd and even harmonics amount.
- Filter the effect separately to control the amount of higher harmonics.
- High shelving filter to adjust the high end of the signal.
- Adjustable stereo width.
- Limiting function with various options.