Is this your company / developer / brand? If so, apply to manage the "GTG Synths" listing at KVR. You'll be able to submit news, manage your product listings, sell in the KVR Marketplace and put some interesting text up here describing your company!
I can't believe there's no reviews on this synth! I think I am GTG13's number one fan. Let me share with you why I like it so much...
* Excellent pulse-width modulation sounds. On GTG13, you can assign an LFO to each oscillator's pulse-width and modulate them at different rates for very thick virtual analog sounds.
* 2 LFOS for the filter. LFOs 1 & 3 can both be assigned to the filter cutoff frequency. This is great for creating complex modulating pads.
* Velocity sensitive. GTG's got a knob for adjusting how much key velocity affects the filter.
* Onboard chorus. It's nice and warm... don't think I ever turn it off.
* Oscillator sync. You can sweep the oscillator pitch with an LFO or the filter envelope for some hard-edged tones.
* Filter types. GTG13 has the usual lowpass, highpass, and bandpass, but it has a cool band-reject filter too.
It's not perfect. I'd like to have optional tempo-sync on the LFOs, visual readout of values, a ping-pong delay, some finer LFO values for pitch vibrato. Blah, blah, blah... All that doesn't matter because it's free, it sounds fantastic, and it's quite flexible.
No docs that I could find so I had to rate it a 1 but Mik's synths are pretty easy to program so that shouldn't cause much difficulty.Read Review