MPowerSynth beta released, available for an introductory price and you can even get it for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fluffy_little_something wrote:
PS: Compared to you even Americans are humble, your site is full of bragging, not a nice trait of character :P
Surely you see the irony in using this statement to criticize someone's way of communicating.

fluffy_little_something wrote: The regular price of 249 euros is also ridiculous. 200 dollars seems to be the red line these days, even U-he, Tone2 etc. don't take that hurdle.
I'd agree... Even the best of the best don't go that high.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Well, maybe you should download and check, don't judge everything from screenshots ;). But of course, it's up to you, there are many many synths, so please feel free to ignore this one. After all, synths are something "personal", so I'm assuming this one will not feel right for about 50% people :D.
About the "bragging" - I don't think anything on the website is not true, you'd be surprised how so many websites are presenting incorrect, sometimes even lying (though the difference between a lie and inaccuracy is sometimes in a gray zone :D ) information...

Edit: I'm reading the post and the double negative maybe doesn't sound correct in english :D - so "I believe everything ont eh website is true", there you go :D
Last edited by MeldaProduction on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

jsp1979 wrote:
PS: Compared to you even Americans are humble, your site is full of bragging, not a nice trait of character :P
Surely you see the irony in using this statement to criticize someone's way of communicating.
No, I don't see any irony in there. I am not American.
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jsp1979 wrote:
:D True :D It's a little double-sided axe (not sure if that's an international saying :D ).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, maybe you should download and check, don't judge everything from screenshots ;). But of course, it's up to you, there are many many synths, so please feel free to ignore this one. After all, synths are something "personal", so I'm assuming this one will not feel right for about 50% people :D.
About the "bragging" - I don't think anything on the website is not true, you'd be surprised how so many websites are presenting incorrect, sometimes even lying (though the difference between a lie and inaccuracy is sometimes in a gray zone :D ) information...
Well, unless the screenshots are of a completely different synth, they do show the GUI I would have to deal with, right?

First of all, what you claim on your site is also just your opinion as there are no objective benchmarks which say for instance that your oscillators are the best-sounding ones on the market etc.
Or "Our technologies just sound perfect." Sorry, but that is way too much.
When someone reads on that page http://www.meldaproduction.com/company.php
one wonders why all the other companies are still on the market and successful, and don't just surrender 8)

Plus, even the best don't run around and say we are the best. Eat some humble pie, please.

fluffy_little_something wrote: PS: Compared to you even Americans are humble, your site is full of bragging, not a nice trait of character :P
I think it's called marketing

CableChannel wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote: PS: Compared to you even Americans are humble, your site is full of bragging, not a nice trait of character :P
Sure, but even in marketing there is a limit, beyond which it just becomes a bit embarrassing, frankly :)

People like me who are allergic to bragging might not buy something from such a company even if they thought the product was great...

CableChannel wrote:
Indeed!

As a little defense, fluffy_little_something accused the "brag" about oscillators. So here are analyses of 4 synthesizers producing sawtooth wave (one of the most harmonically complex, hence hard to render properly). First one is MPowerSynth. The remaining 3 of them are well known synths, I won't tell you which, that wouldn't be correct, but let's just say these are some of the most known ones:

Look fluffy_little_something, I definitely do not want to argue here about anything. If you'd try the synth, I'd be happy to get any constructive criticism. Right now I have your opinion, regarding prices it is a useful opinion, which I take into account. So I hope everyone is fine now ;)
Last edited by MeldaProduction on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vojtech

For the record, I'm allergic to bragging to, that's why I often perform various analyses if I feel someone doesn't deserve to us so majestic words :).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
CableChannel wrote:
Indeed!

As a little defense, fluffy_little_something accused the "brag" about oscillators. So here are analyses of 4 synthesizers producing sawtooth wave (one of the most harmonically complex, hence hard to render properly). First one is MPowerSynth. The remaining 3 of them are well known synths, I won't tell you which, that wouldn't be correct, but let's just say these are some of the most known ones:

Look fluffy_little_something, I definitely do not want to argue here about anything. If you'd try the synth, I'd be happy to get any constructive criticism. Right now I have your opinion, regarding prices it is a useful opinion, which I take into account. So I hope everyone is fine now ;)
I am sure the developers of other leading synths also have spectrum analyzers, hardware synths, etc. and know perfectly well what their saws look like, and probably make them that fuzzy way on purpose because irregularity can sound good, basically analog, which is what one expects of a saw.

Well, if your arguments are like this, then I cannot discuss anything with you, sorry. PS. please get some knowledge about aliasing for starters, before you start making so strong judgements.
For the record, it's not hard to measure these things, it's hard to avoid them.
Vojtech

Now look at this advert:

Melda: aMong the best!

:hihi:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

MeldaProduction wrote:Well, if your arguments are like this, then I cannot discuss anything with you, sorry. PS. please get some knowledge about aliasing for starters, before you start making so strong judgements.
For the record, it's not hard to measure these things, it's hard to avoid them.
That's the point. I don't know which synths you have used for comparison, but if a developer like U-he or Tal thought your saw is the way a saw should look, they would simply make it look like that. They have all the knowledge to do it.

Just chiming in support for MPower synth - absolutely superb. Really well thought out, capable of deep synthesis. I've been making sounds on this thing all day and am getting amazing variety out of it - I don't think I've ever seen a synth which such extensive effects selection, the modulation options are also awesome and it just sounds great overall. It's quickly becoming a favourite.

Return to “Instruments”