Massive demo?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anybody know when Massive demo will be released? (I didn't email NI because they are so slow with replies.)
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

...since the Kontakt update will be released in "a few days" and the demo version for FM8 will be out "pretty soon", I guess they'd say the Massive demo version is "almost ready"...

I got Massive week ago. It is the most abrupt VST analogue synth which is at present on sale. It is A LOT OF opportunities. Quality it is improbable great. With this synth it is possible to do any music. From ambient,soundtrack, trance or hip-hop up to a hardcore, hardstyle... etc. Sounds are not worse than on Virus Ti. plug-in is amazing that it to buy. To all, I advise. Improbably abrupt VST.

Don't need demo version, just buy it!!! F**kin' amazing plug-in. Trust me!!!

Good luck 2 all .
Artist, Composer.
www.vitali-i.com

demo is available now (FM8 also)

Well, I have to say...incredible synth MASSIVE.....downloading FM8 too...but as far as MASSIVE is concerned...I'm speechles.

EDIT
Edited just to say OMG...I got to the "Are you here" preset....where the hell do I get 300$ from? :help: :hihi:

EDIT II
F-ing CPU hog though...it's expected though I suppose...such quality comes with a price...or two prices...eer....whatever *scuttles back to preset browsing*

parma wrote:demo is available now (FM8 also)
...then my assumption was right, I guess :D...

Heh...he heh... :-o :shock: :hihi:........fired up that FM8 too...
Heh....man....

Cool, I emailed NI and got the reply today saying it'd be available "in the close future". So it was close indeed. It's great they've included the manual.

As for Massive vs TI, Massive is more capable in wavetable synthesis than TI because it has more wavetable modulation options, more flexible routing and, it seems, more flexible envs & LFOs and the Performer. Without having tried M yet, I wish they'd included another mod osc.

I'm pretty sure I have to buy this, even with the hefty price tag (yeah, when you make great software, you have pricing power - crap). If it's as good as it seems, it'll complement my other synths well.
“Somebody said to me, ‘But the Beatles were antimaterialistic.’ That’s a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, ‘Now, let’s write a swimming pool.’ ”

First i updated last week the FM7 to FM8 ...and it is great.
But now after playing a little with the massive demo i must say the massive is maybe my new star i will dream about, i must collect some money and get this great piece of software.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Hardcore for everyone

Muresan wrote: EDIT II
F-ing CPU hog though...it's expected though I suppose...such quality comes with a price...or two prices...eer....whatever *scuttles back to preset browsing*
Turn down the quality; it's in the global menu. On a lot of the presets you won't notice a difference.

I only use high or ultra when I render...

ew
A spectral heretic...

do you have to go through the whole service center thing with the demos ?

edited by author

I'm not seeing in Massive (or FM8) in the list of available demo versions. Anyone have a link to the download?

edit: Nevermind, it's on the Massive product page.

disturb wrote:do you have to go through the whole service center thing with the demos ?
no. just ignore that bit about needing to run Service Center before you can run Massive. just install Massive and when you open it up it will give you the choice of running it in demo mode. at least this is the case with the mac version.

Return to “Instruments”