**NEW** Tassman 4 sound bank - Over 400 sounds !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jensa wrote:Oh la la. Sounds awesome! Just got the Modeling Collection in the Cybermonday sale and this soundbank seems to be a must buy when all the season's deals are over.
I have the Electric Toolkit. This bank is a huge resource for me. It's like a power users choice picks of all the synths that have been made for Tassman, so not only are the sounds useable as is, it gives you the overview of the sonic possibilities of the TASSMAN modular system. It's not just a plug in, its a plug in maker. Perhaps difficult to make your own synths, but when you are ready build your own synths Tassman can get the job done...

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Is this on sale somewhere?

Mike

Wowzers! I see another intergalactic bump across the time zones! :D

Thank you for the feedback Wade. Much appreciated.
Karmacomposer wrote:Is this on sale somewhere?

Mike

Mike, I thought you got it last time? :)
Perhaps this is a good time to do a sale on this set...
I might have something ready by tonight (UK time).
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

himalaya wrote:Wowzers! I see another intergalactic bump across the time zones! :D

Thank you for the feedback Wade. Much appreciated.
Raphael

As far as I'm concerned the Electronic Toolkits is as relevant for music making today as it was when it came out..

I'm still using it, my only difficulties it seems is not in the quality of the sounds, it's the the power of my system which I'll be doing a serious upgrade of in the relatively near future..

Thanks for the great work on the Electronic Toolkit.. It's not only Electronic it's got alot of ethnic sounding things in there too, great stuff...

Wade
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Wow, this is quite an old thread... even TimC posted in it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... if you have Tassman then this bank is a must purchase.

If you're a Tassman user this bank is the best way I know of to hit the ground running and then some.

Himalaya, you should definitely consider doing a special offer since I'm guessing there are probably a lot of new Tassman users out there due to the recent special on Cakewalk and of course the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on the AAS site.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Sequent wrote:Wow, this is quite an old thread... even TimC posted in it.
Tim (RIP) was the very first customer of mine as well. The Electronic Toolkit was my first commercial sound bank and it got a seal of approval by one of the greatest. A humbling experience...

Sequent wrote: Himalaya, you should definitely consider doing a special offer since I'm guessing there are probably a lot of new Tassman users out there due to the recent special on Cakewalk and of course the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on the AAS site.
and so it's on. :)

Until 10 December 2011 the special price is 20Euro, that 50 % off. Grab it while you can. For anyone interested, click my signature link.

and big thanks for continuous support to Sequent and TwoToneshuzz. :-)

As a side note, due to reasons beyond my control and beyond AAS know-how, the import time of this sound bank was extremely long in the past (55 min on my Core Duo laptop). But! Thanks to Andrew Koenig it now takes minutes. Andrew Koenig is a programmer who also happens to be a musician and user of this sound bank. Intrigued by this 'import time' issue, he wrote a special program to help dissect the whole file, sift through the data which was hogging the import process, and thanks to that the import now takes approximately nine minutes on my Quad Q9300 (2.5Ghz) PC. How about that. Big thanks to Andrew (this is the famous Andrew the one who knows all about C++):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Koenig_(programmer)
:-)
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Hey! Great! This was what I was hoping for when I bumped it intergalactic-stylee, but was too modest to ask for. Thanks! :)

I cannot remember if I bought it last time, but I pretty much would buy any presets you have for Tassman right now (that I don't own).

What preset collections have you made for Tassman?

Mike

Return to “Instruments”