this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Tj Shredder wrote:
Igro wrote:The plugin is gone guys. I came out from the shower and sat on my chair naked. I din't notice the plugin was there. It's gone..
Two possible reasons. You might have installed that plug-in in parallel, its a virus aimed to attack this plug-in. As the programmers couldn't come up with something as amazing as this plug-in, they take the algorithms out of this and move it to that. But just wait a bit, because this plug-in has an amazing immune system built in. It will take over that plug-in and transform it back to this plug-in.
The other reason, it might want to play with you seek & hide. The internal AI needs some creative input. Then as well, it will come back but might play a different prank then...
Sometimes it just sounds and still is hidden...
I had so much joy with this plug-in, just amazing surprises! If something unexpected happens, just lean back and put a smile on your face...
Is there a doctor on board? :o

I heard “this plugin” will eat my ass and like it. True?

Referring to the new hawt track on the circuit of course. Don’t think i’m Joking... excellent use of “this plugin”.
Delta Sign wrote:Shaun Martin - The Torrent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-shk7qqE7x0

Dasheesh wrote:Referring to the new hawt track on the circuit of course. Don’t think i’m Joking... excellent use of “this plugin”.
Delta Sign wrote:Shaun Martin - The Torrent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-shk7qqE7x0

^^^ that’s not what people are listening to tho. Now we know who the Russian is.

Dasheesh wrote:Now we know who the Russian is.

Repost for the western world. My wife turned me on to this ish BTW. Some kind of new age feminism. So don’t @ me. https://youtu.be/9DpkkOoX5m8

Dasheesh wrote:I heard “this plugin” will eat my ass and like it. True?
That's an Easter Egg. I doubt you will find it.

Hmm I wonder if Vladimir eats ass. :scared:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:I heard “this plugin” will eat my ass and like it. True?
That's an Easter Egg. I doubt you will find it.

Hmm I wonder if Vladimir eats ass. :scared:
this = shit :o
How do I plug shit in? :scared:

Recently discovered documents enclose that This Plugin and One Ping Only are identical! :help:

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:40 pm Recently discovered documents enclose that This Plugin and One Ping Only are identical! :help:
Even more recently discovered documents reveal that those documents were faked by the developers of That plugin, This plugins most fierce competitor.

Googly Smythe wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:12 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:40 pm Recently discovered documents enclose that This Plugin and One Ping Only are identical! :help:
Even more recently discovered documents reveal that those documents were faked by the developers of That plugin, This plugins most fierce competitor.
It depends on the source you're referring to.

OMG,. I actually know what plugin he's talking about after reading his post. It's Mr Alias Pro. Holy crap.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMelon

elassi wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:12 pm
It depends on the source you're referring to.
HP, of course...

your music simply can't sound amazing without it. :dog:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”