this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Guys, it's on sale on that site. Next to nothing!

On a serious note, what if someone would make a plugin called "This Plug In"? :pray:

cryophonik wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:07 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:28 pm Is this plugin still about?
Yeah, although that computer company tried to buy this plugin and make it only available in that DAW. Fortunately, these developers decided to not sell this plugin so those users wouldn't be that upset.
I saw what you did there. :D

Oh my goodness, guys please tell me what’s the plug. It must be famous with 281 pages, but I don’t know it (didn’t read 281 pages. Also didn’t read War and Peace)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Dencheg wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:43 am ... didn’t read 281 pages. Also didn’t read War and Peace
Two big mistakes!

Is the dev planning to update This Plugin™ for M1 ARM processors?

It was already decades ago! I bet you didn’t read the whole thread. It would even run on processors not even invented yet. This plugin doesn’t need AI, as it can time travel and supports of course NI from the future... (Natural Intelligence...)

This plugin required IKM's new installer. A kitten cried out in anguish.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

I recall the Woody Guthrie song about this plugin, amazing, just like the plugin.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

gnu23 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:49 pm This plugin required IKM's new installer. A kitten cried out in anguish.
Did you try to install a crack? The real this plugin knows on its own who has a license, it would install itself on its own if you need it...
This plugin deserves its own religion as opposed to Apple...

Do not mention C19 in the same room as this plugin.
It would try to reach that tone and that is the death of your soundchip.
:troll:

I heard Arturia is now bringing out their own "ThisPlugin V". Gordon Reid is going to review it in next months SoS.

Arturia's version adds an arpegiator and respnds to being shouted out. It sure looks like "This Plugin" so it's got to be good!

Can't wait!
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:13 pm I heard Arturia is now bringing out their own "ThisPlugin V". Gordon Reid is going to review it in next months SoS.

Arturia's version adds an arpegiator and respnds to being shouted out. It sure looks like "This Plugin" so it's got to be good!

Can't wait!
They will also be adding reduced bass output, stepped cutoff response, and longer loading times. I'll be all over that puppy.

I've noticed that my tracks sound healthier and more radiant when I use this plugin on the master output
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

I've heard a certain German company planned on making a clone. The code melted their workstations and servers.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:25 pm I've heard a certain German company planned on making a clone. The code melted their workstations and servers.
This Blugin :lol:

Return to “Instruments”