Arguru Voyager - New Skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Noted, just checked and the waveform and mirror waveform have switched places with eachoter. Fixing as soon as possible.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

I think the OSC2 is switched with the OSC2mirror waveform selection, this error was there for a long time, DON'T try this new Voyager_GUI.ini file, but wait for a new release by Limeflavour ...
Last edited by asseca on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Would it be the same if I use the designer button and just "move" them into their right position? Because I just did that and updated :?

Limeflavour wrote:Would it be the same if I use the designer button and just "move" them into their right position? Because I just did that and updated :?
No, I don't think so, it was an error in the INI-file and should be fixed there ...

Ok, skin updated ( again ;) ) to 1.03b.

Fixed Osc2 waveform and skin4 is modiefied.

Limeflavour wrote:Ok, skin updated ( again ;) ) to 1.03b.

Fixed Osc2 waveform and skin4 is modiefied.
Sorry guys, my brain is melting here, it is 40 degrees in Portugal for the last few days, not very good conditions hunting for bugs ... so let me see what is really wrong ...

LpD wrote: I got a same problem. Had to run mGUIman.exe to create voyager_GUI.dll
Same here ...

The Voyager_GUI version only loads up as a midi plugin in Live 8. There is no audio from the plugin, just midi. Looks nice tho' ... anyone know what's up?
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:The Voyager_GUI version loads up as a midi plugin in Live 8. There is no audio from the plugin, just midi. Looks nice tho' ... anyone know what's up?
LpD wrote: I got a same problem. Had to run mGUIman.exe to create voyager_GUI.dll
Same here ... but no audio output in Live8.
Are you sure you have placed Voyager.dll in asData\plugins ?

asseca wrote:Are you sure you have placed Voyager.dll in asData\plugins ?
I'll check again ...

[edit]I just noticed you changed the installation instructions. I've d'loaded the latest version.

Make sure you got the 1.04 version because you might have missed it by a minute or two...

Thanks guys ... 1.04 is now working fine in Live 8.04

:)

Great great skin, but i get no audio.

Debutante wrote:Great great skin, but i get no audio.
Can you load and change presets in your host? Open a file manager, and make sure
the file: C:/Program Files/Steinberg/VstPlugIns/Asseca/asData/inifiles/Voyager_GUI.ini
matches with your actual folder structure, and make any needed changes. It has a couple of lines pertaining to where certain files are located. Note these lines are not the full path, just part of the path in the asseca folder itself.

VST-1=plugins\Voyager\Voyager.dll
useChunks=*
defaultBank=presets\Voyager\voyager_nolwenn_bank02.txb

Yours should be a bit different, so don't copy this, as its from a linux install!

Also, Some hosts will scan and list both the normal unwrapped Voyager, and the new one.

Cheers :)

glokraw wrote:
Debutante wrote:Great great skin, but i get no audio.
Can you load and change presets in your host? Open a file manager, and make sure
the file: C:/Program Files/Steinberg/VstPlugIns/Asseca/asData/inifiles/Voyager_GUI.ini
matches with your actual folder structure, and make any needed changes. It has a couple of lines pertaining to where certain files are located. Note these lines are not the full path, just part of the path in the asseca folder itself.

VST-1=plugins\Voyager\Voyager.dll
useChunks=*
defaultBank=presets\Voyager\voyager_nolwenn_bank02.txb

Yours should be a bit different, so don't copy this, as its from a linux install!

Also, Some hosts will scan and list both the normal unwrapped Voyager, and the new one.

Cheers :)

Done! Thanks for that. I placed in the plugins folder my renamed Voyager dll. That was the problem in the ini file. TA!!!

Thank you so much! This is so great. I've always loved the sound of Voyager but got pretty scared by the interface.

Return to “Instruments”