MeldaProduction: MDrummer and other PlugIns: Opinions please

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear fellows, thank you very much for all statements...:)
special thanks for the detailed infos to Trancit...:o :wink:

So I have to test a Demo or test MDrummer small... :D

Greetings

b-pole
#PassionForHappiness

You'd better test the demo. The small version gives only a flavor of the whole thing.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

I did beta way back in the day for Mdrummer, and the learning curve is steep. Once you get the hang of everything it can do, which is A LOT, it's extremely useful. Plus, with a little creativity, the included effects are a really good place to start mangling those sounds. :)

The tutorial videos on youtube should help you make sense of it faster than just pushing buttons. ;)

pandashake wrote:the learning curve is steep.
Isn't everything explained in the vids? Or are the videos just scratching the surface?

It seems I will have to watch 3-4 hours tutorials for this before I can use the Demo...strong learning curve :?

Nevertheless it seems it is worth the time. :wink:
#PassionForHappiness

Thank you folks! :love:

And don't worry, you can just watch the beginning. Basically to start using it, you can just stick to the main screen - choose a drumset, then choose a rhythm and let it play, that's it ;)...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you folks!
what about a nice group-buy? :wink:
#PassionForHappiness

I know this thread is from 2011, but this plugin has been supported and updated since then and it is awesome in 2018 too. I have been using Mdrummer for a week and I am already blown away. I love how Mdrummer will generate a wonderful and unique drum track for you each time you hit the generate button based on the style you choose and song structure you pick. It has so many great features and wonderful drum kits. It’s great. I highly recommend this.

Return to “Instruments”