Z3TA+ 2 Bug Report Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1-2-Many wrote:I went through the Z+2 USER manual last night - To whom shall I send the list of errors/omissions?

BTW - CW's presence and attention in this thread is heartening - thanks guys!
Just sent you a PM. Thanks!

briandesmond wrote:we're working on a plan to fix some of this stuff.
i'd rather see you working on on a plan to fix ALL of this stuff...

aMUSEd wrote:
briandesmond wrote:
plauto wrote:There seems to be a bug in lfo, when using the option Wave1- Random, knobs become slow, it is almost impossible to make any changes.

Now this is how to show us a bug :)

Thanks, we'll take a look.
Maybe you guys should learn something from Reaper - it has an integrated screencap movie feature and consequently a large percentage of bug reports are in this visual manner - very effective (also as a tutorial tool of course)
Actually it's not integrated, you still need to download LICEcap separately and put it in Reaper's folder, to make it "integrated" :)

Hoo, boy... don't have time to read through this whole thread, but here's what's happening on my end: whenever I MIDI learn a knob and then use the controller (e.g., mod wheel or expression pedal) to 'turn' the knob, I get huge CPU spikes. HUGE. This doesn't happen with any other synth.

Quite the bug, this one... don't know how they could have let this one sneak past. Anyone else experiencing this?
"I don't need a signature, do I?"

Any users running on windows xp using Ableton Live Intro 8.2.2? Curious if it behaves OK in that environment?
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

DrWashington wrote:whenever I MIDI learn a knob and then use the controller (e.g., mod wheel or expression pedal) to 'turn' the knob, I get huge CPU spikes.
Does it happen with a particular preset (or presets), or all of them? Could you give some details about your system please?
Thanks,
Ben

EvilDragon wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
briandesmond wrote:
plauto wrote:There seems to be a bug in lfo, when using the option Wave1- Random, knobs become slow, it is almost impossible to make any changes.

Now this is how to show us a bug :)

Thanks, we'll take a look.
Maybe you guys should learn something from Reaper - it has an integrated screencap movie feature and consequently a large percentage of bug reports are in this visual manner - very effective (also as a tutorial tool of course)
Actually it's not integrated, you still need to download LICEcap separately and put it in Reaper's folder, to make it "integrated" :)
OK - integratable. It's still a good reason why the Reaper bug reports are peppered with animations like this.

benstat wrote:
DrWashington wrote:whenever I MIDI learn a knob and then use the controller (e.g., mod wheel or expression pedal) to 'turn' the knob, I get huge CPU spikes.
Does it happen with a particular preset (or presets), or all of them? Could you give some details about your system please?
Thanks,
Ben
No, it seems to happen across the board. I'm using Cubase 6.0.3 (32-bit). I'm running it on 64-bit Win7 Ultimate. Computer is i7-930 @ 3.8GHz, RME Fireface 400, 6GB DDR3 @ 1451MHz, etc.

Anybody else out there experiencing this?? It's ever so annoying...

OK, the plot thickens: for whatever reason, it only happens when I'm using a device that's plugged into a MIDI port on my Fireface. If I use my Korg NanoKontrol (which is USB), for instance, it doesn't do it. Again, this doesn't seem to be happening with any other soft synth. Weird!

Some of the bugs reported here exist from the previous version so they carry from there.
I cant stand a vst crashing my host (ableton live) so i will w8 for an update adressing the issues and i will upgrade for sure.
I love this synth.
Wtb inspiration!

Teksonic if the midi is created in orion there will be always a program change in it. I have the same issues when transfering (exporting) midi files from orion to ableton live.
I edit the files first into reaper and delete the unnecessary midi entries.
Wtb inspiration!

vicious_angel wrote:Teksonic if the midi is created in orion there will be always a program change in it. I have the same issues when transfering (exporting) midi files from orion to ableton live.
I edit the files first into reaper and delete the unnecessary midi entries.
Really? That's odd. I'll pass your post onto Richard of Synapse. That would explain why midi's created with Orion have never worked........ :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Tehnik wrote:

Likewise. Otherwise - no purchase.

EvilDragon wrote:
Tehnik wrote:

Likewise. Otherwise - no purchase.
:tu:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

:)

Return to “Instruments”