get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tico-tico wrote:Got my 10$ coupon. Now I can "buy" CM182 and get biFilter2 (edit: and diversionfx) for free. Right? :roll:
Well, CM182 issue is listed on Zinio, but dunno if you can use your coupon on that or if restrictions apply, you just gotta try I guess?

I was really looking forward to DiversionFX but it is out of the studio, isn't it?
A bit of a deception in the middle of a really nice gift!

Since the vault system is only for N°182 and onward, maybe Diversion isn't part of any downloadable archive?

tanabarbier wrote:Since the vault system is only for N°182 and onward, maybe Diversion isn't part of any downloadable archive?
I got the hardcopy of CM DVD182, October 2012, and DiversionFX is on the DVD.

So it should be in the CM Vault also then for issue 182?
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tico-tico wrote:Got my 10$ coupon. Now I can "buy" CM182 and get biFilter2 (edit: and diversionfx) for free. Right? :roll:
Why are you rolling your eyes? Are you disgusted with getting free magazines and associated software?

But of course you can use the 10 dollar voucher to get anything on the Zinio site.. anything. I ordered a couple older CM issues with mine with no trouble. Please be aware that, for me, it showed a monetary total even with the coupon on the checkout page. Yet, nothing was charged to my CC.

Just make sure 182 is available in the CM Vault before you buy.

Also, make sure you enter the voucher code BEFORE ordering too or you will get charged :hihi:
Last edited by VitaminD on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

as Numanoid said, give it a go and see what happens. i think there's no reason why it shouldn't work really.
tanabarbier wrote:I was really looking forward to DiversionFX but it is out of the studio, isn't it?
i remember getting DiversionFX CM with CM182. did you get the $10 coupon code? perhaps try the same thing as tico-tico.
Crackbaby wrote:Maybe you need to change the month. You could be looking at December, but you need to switch to januari .. or maybe next month even
good call! i'll give that a try, thanks. also, thanks for the note about Comodo. i'll investigate that right away.
Totolitoto wrote:I only see the last issue of CM (187), is there a way to get older issues?
i think it should be possible if you get the $10 coupon. it can't be done with the $50 coupon.
Totolitoto wrote:The first time I redeemed my code I got a message saying "you can come back whenever you want" Unfortunatly I didn't bookmarked the page :hihi:
Could someone send me the link?
visit http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website ... sts/308131 and click Claim Coupon. it will show you your coupon code!
Last edited by bpblog on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Looking at the stuff i DL frim the vault it wasnt worth the hassle to get it... :roll:

Kriminal wrote:Looking at the stuff i DL frim the vault it wasnt worth the hassle to get it... :roll:
:hug:

[OFF TOPIC]

Crackbaby, are you using Comodo's antivirus or browser?

their online scan says BPB is clean:

http://siteinspector.comodo.com/public/reports/8853837

[/OFF TOPIC]
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

an-electric-heart wrote:Man, I can't get the Zinio Reader 4 to download on either Chrome or Explorer... frustrating :?
Yea it wouldnt install in chrome for me either, firefox was the only other one I tried that worked

VitaminD wrote:Why are you rolling your eyes? Are you disgusted with getting free magazines and associated software?
Maybe i just misunderstood meaning of this smiley. You know, the language barrier, different cultures. I hope I didn't hurt you.

Does anyone know if BiFilter2 & serial included in the download content for CM182?
Thanks.

Anyone on OSX having issues running the latest Zinio Reader 4 app?

When i open my account on their website, i can access my library.

Once i click on a magazine it takes me to the installation area

Then it launches Zinio Reader 4 which i already have installed, but it wont do anything more than that. :/

I have manually uninstalled it and re-installed it using that exact process but it still won't let me read my damn magazines :tantrum: :lol:
:borg:

Kriminal wrote:Looking at the stuff i DL frim the vault it wasnt worth the hassle to get it... :roll:
Are you kidding, the vault is a fantastic treasure of useable plugs. Of course most are light versions, but are nevertheless good enough to fit into any mix.

Numanoid wrote:
Are you kidding, the vault is a fantastic treasure of useable plugs. Of course most are light versions, but are nevertheless good enough to fit into any mix.
im sure, but nothing that im interested in...i have most of them in full version and dont use them...some of the FX might be ok, prob the only stuff i'll look at when i get time. The synths are not something i'll be looking at.

obviously i didnt download the loops/samples etc.

Kriminal wrote:im sure, but nothing that im interested in...i have most of them in full version and dont use them...
You got full version of Zebra, Alchemy, Alpha etc and don't use them? :-o

Interesting, well why keep them if you don't use them, if you would like to give your licenses away, you can PM me :oops: :D

Numanoid wrote:Well, CM182 issue is listed on Zinio, but dunno if you can use your coupon on that or if restrictions apply, you just gotta try I guess?
"Bought" it without entering any card information. BiFilter is in the vault.

Return to “Instruments”