Drumatic 4 - OSX VST release & updated to v1.02

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
i've tested the demo under Live 7 (win 8 ), and it seems that we can only reached the parameters of "SOUND1" for automation (in the plugin window and the clip window too).
Does anyone have this issue please?
thx

Hi, Just passing by and wanted to say that the new browser is nice ;)
(I hope also that it means we are getting closer to an integrated preset browser ?)

@ePhonic: I have a tiny feature request!

The new menu system is generally fine but I'd much prefer that it disappeared automatically when you double click on a selection without needing you to mouse to the "x" or click elsewhere. Can we please have single click to preview and double click to select and close menu? :)

@sinkmusic: that would be a lot of work but it is one of the most requested features. I think it would be nice too. Also a faster way of previewing sounds would be great.

@chuck death: Noted down...

Question to Cubase users. Anyone use Drumatic in Cubase 7.5?
I've had a report of Drumatic crashing when it is loaded in a saved project.
I only have Cubase 7 to test Drumatic in and there's no 7.5 demo to check it out.

Thanks!
PJ

e-phonic wrote:@sinkmusic: that would be a lot of work but it is one of the most requested features. I think it would be nice too. Also a faster way of previewing sounds would be great.
Hi, E-phonic.
Thank you for caring about it. Yes, that would be great.

(also, more modulation like LFO for the pitch, decay, panning of the sounds... ;)

I'm looking for patches if anyone has some? I'm on OSX, are the patches transferable from Windows to OSX? Cheers

@sqigls Yes, patches are Windows / OSX compatible.

Anyone here using Drumatic 4 in Cubase 7.5?

Hi,
got no answer so I post my question again: under Live, we can't access to all parameters for automation (only those of "SOUND 1"); It's a problem because, as e-phonic said to me, a MIDI learn function is not planified for the moment. Does anyone get the same trouble please?
Thx
my signal loop:brain-}fingers-}machines-}ears-}brain...

Fredodeon wrote:Hi,
got no answer so I post my question again: under Live, we can't access to all parameters for automation (only those of "SOUND 1"); It's a problem because, as e-phonic said to me, a MIDI learn function is not planified for the moment. Does anyone get the same trouble please?
Thx
Live allows you to assigen 128 parameters per instrument, just choose which ones you want.
If the Drumatic already has preassigned controls showing in Live just hit configure and delete the ones you dont want.

Or, create a drum rack and drop a Drumatic on each channel and assign a different drum sound to each channel.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I installed 1.02 and have the demo noise. I placed the key into the Drummatic folder. Hopefully it will get sorted soon.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:I installed 1.02 and have the demo noise. I placed the key into the Drummatic folder. Hopefully it will get sorted soon.
You haven't read the instructions about the licence update
Amazon: why not use an alternative

drumatic is one of may favorite plugin for making drums, i just get the latest version

Got patches?

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Integratron wrote:I installed 1.02 and have the demo noise. I placed the key into the Drummatic folder. Hopefully it will get sorted soon.
You haven't read the instructions about the licence update
That's a fair assumption. Unfortunately, I read the instructions and tried to install in every conceivable manner.

I dropped back to 1.0.0 unit they get it sorted.

Thanks for the advise anyway.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Return to “Instruments”