E-mu Emulator X3 sounds fantastic!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Emulator X

If anybody is interested in just getting the sounds in Kontakt (or other) format, then Digital Sound Factory seem to sell most, if not all of the e-mu library content etc. I think the guy may even own the rights to all of the sounds.

http://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

As for the Emu sounds, iirc only the Emulator X / VX versions have all the articulations, filters and other things "in place".
The other formats might sound a bit different.

I bet they do but it might be a worthwhile option for some people. I like them anyway. :tu:

Aloysius wrote:If anybody is interested in just getting the sounds in Kontakt (or other) format, then Digital Sound Factory seem to sell most, if not all of the e-mu library content etc. I think the guy may even own the rights to all of the sounds.

http://www.digitalsoundfactory.com/
The guy actally recorded and created most E-mu sample content.

The problem is that native E-mu SC libraries sound somewhat better. DSF libraries are very static (no filters, modulation & fx).
No signature here!

:tu:

robotmonkey wrote:The problem is that native E-mu SC libraries sound somewhat better. DSF libraries are very static (no filters, modulation & fx).
All of them, I mean even these in Emulator format or just the others? (Dimension, SoundFont, EXS24 etc)

mladi wrote:Want to order it. Says out of stock.
Its available at digitalproaudiosamples.com, with and without samples. Youll probably have to validate the license through them though.

Is out of stock at digitalproaudiosamples, however only the bare version.
The bundles appear to be still available. Maybe a temporary glitch.

Speaking of which...since I have made all my samples in EMU X3, I have a lot of content which I could possibly release in the EMU format. I wonder if there is any interest in a new library?
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Kumi_27 wrote:Is out of stock at digitalproaudiosamples, however only the bare version.
The bundles appear to be still available. Maybe a temporary glitch.
Pretty sure it's a glitch. I have seen it before there. Just write the guy, he is usually very responsive.
No signature here!

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Youll probably have to validate the license through them though.
Online authorization should still work. Just start the standalone version and enter serial.
No signature here!

himalaya wrote:Speaking of which...since I have made all my samples in EMU X3, I have a lot of content which I could possibly release in the EMU format. I wonder if there is any interest in a new library?
Yes :)
I always wanted the "Himalaya Pads" soundbank for Alchemy (Windows).
Unfortunately it is not available any more.
So if you can recreate a similar soundset for Emulator X3 I would be very interested.
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

robotmonkey wrote:
Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Youll probably have to validate the license through them though.
Online authorization should still work. Just start the standalone version and enter serial.
My bad, sorry...I meant to say, if you're offline and need to do challenge-response. Question: do you know who does the online authorization, is it Creative? Just curious.

himalaya wrote:Speaking of which...since I have made all my samples in EMU X3, I have a lot of content which I could possibly release in the EMU format. I wonder if there is any interest in a new library?
Sounds good for me. I am interested in your sounds.

Jonathan Shepherd wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:
My bad, sorry...I meant to say, if you're offline and need to do challenge-response. Question: do you know who does the online authorization, is it Creative? Just curious.
Yep, pretty sure it's Creative.
No signature here!

Return to “Instruments”