Arturia Spark 2 Software is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For example there are hollywood and hip hop essentials for spark1... Do they work in 2?

Strange: in your online shop nearly everything costs 0,00 right now... Made a screenshot!
Finally!

Popped up in my subscriptions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc6rZvoTKWk
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

cyphersuit wrote:
Everything is fine! I asked if there will be new/more expansions for Spark 2 ..
Yes there will be :)

Yes we will probably make some more extension tanks in the future!

Cheers,

D

*****EDIT: SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THAT KEVIN HAD ALREADY REPLIED****

gotta say, weeks later...am loving spark2. it's replaced almost EVERY drum track in my projects, and the weird/fun/crazy 'other' sounds are finding places in the music as well.

it's a mostly-intuitive interface (i've yet to crack open the manual).

it IS a little sluggish in logic X, especially editing while a track is running. some stutters, etc.

but it's AWESOME, and was worth the wait!

cyphersuit wrote:For example there are hollywood and hip hop essentials for spark1... Do they work in 2?
Yes.

So when i close the spark2 gui in studio one and want to reopen it, most times it will only work at the third or fourth try.

Is another update coming?
Finally!

Hi Cyphersuit,

We are currently beta testing Spark 2.0.1.

All the best,

Denis

cyphersuit wrote:So when i close the spark2 gui in studio one and want to reopen it, most times it will only work at the third or fourth try.

Is another update coming?

any chance you're in logic X, using auganizer? just asking...had some similar issues when i tried the auganizer demo. if not, just ignore this... 8)

I can try out exactly what youre seeing but, I dont see this issue in my PC / spark 2 / S1v2 (2.6.2) rig.

Could you open spark and then open mixer view. When i do that mixer view opens in front of spark, but when i try to mouse click in it, mixer drops into the background and spark is in the front again. Very confusing.
Finally!

Did they add the ability for 'Accent' to be accessed from the Spark LE hardware?

DenisArturia wrote:Hi Cyphersuit,

We are currently beta testing Spark 2.0.1.

All the best,

Denis
so when will this be out?
Finally!

stikygum wrote:Did they add the ability for 'Accent' to be accessed from the Spark LE hardware?
Hi ,there is no shortcut for accent in sparkle ,i did ask for this when sparkle was in dev, but they put a button on the gui instead . i will add this as a feature required to the list.

regards

Terrym
Music producer and engineer for 25 years product tester for Arturia
aka Logicaldream

I am confused....

If I upgrade to just the software version, no controller...and I also want the EDM expansion. Can I get that for $29 like it says on the site or is that only for hardware people?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”