Modelonia 2.0 finally released! And Modelonia LE Beat mag too

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Modelonia Modelonia Player

aMUSEd wrote:Tried deleting the database cache for Kore to force a rescan but it still ignores the Au and the VST still crashes - that is very annoying as the beta worked fine and I almost always use Modelonia in Kore for the morphing.
Yes I see that's annoying, moreover strange since the beta worked. I guess you didn't update OS X meanwhile. At each release of OS X something changes for plugins support, Bernie will track it down, just in few days. Thanks for your patience.

liqih wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Actually Logic X isn't scanning it either
mm... I'm pretty sure it works fine in Logic X, so there's an issue with the AU installation/validation in your Mac.
OK I tried a reboot and it is now loading in Logic X - so that is sorted, thanks. However the problems remain in Kore, the AU is ignored, the VST crashes.

aMUSEd wrote:OK I tried a reboot and it is now loading in Logic X - so that is sorted, thanks. However the problems remain in Kore, the AU is ignored, the VST crashes.
Wow, that is really frustrating. I thought we'd got to the bottom of the crashes. It seems each host does things subtly differently. So just to confirm, this is the full version we are talking about, not the demo? Does the VST crash upon scanning or when you open the GUI? Can you send Luigi the crash log?

It crashes when I try and open it. This is the full version, the beta worked fine.

aMUSEd wrote:It crashes when I try and open it. This is the full version, the beta worked fine.
OK, we haven't seen that before. When we had crashes during development, it was generally either when closing the GUI or when reopening the GUI after it had previously been opened then closed. But each host does seem to do something different. Of course the plugin has to be robust to handle that, I'm not trying to blame anything else, but at this stage I need a crash log to get some insight into what Kore may be doing.

OK I pm'd it to you - thanks

I thought that I bought Modelonia v.1 at one time, but apparently I didn't, just had a non-expiring beta courtesy of Luigi. So, I parted with my paltry 69 USD and that's the best synth purchase I've done in a l-o-n-g time.

Modelonia v.2 isn't just a wonderful instrument – it's unique. Not easy to accomplish in today's crowded market. The thing is quirky and ALIVE, just like an acoustic instrument! :tu:

I had some grumbles about the v.2 beta, but since then Luigi et alii have apparently been burning the midnight oil, 'cause Modelonia v.2 just works and is pure joy to explore and play. :hug:

The GUI reminds me a bit of current U-He graphics and that's a compliment.

Thank you for persevering, Luigi – Modelonia v.2 is an eternal keeper.:clap:

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote:I thought that I bought Modelonia v.1 at one time, but apparently I didn't, just had a non-expiring beta courtesy of Luigi. So, I parted with my paltry 69 USD and that's the best synth purchase I've done in a l-o-n-g time.

Modelonia v.2 isn't just a wonderful instrument – it's unique. Not easy to accomplish in today's crowded market. The thing is quirky and ALIVE, just like an acoustic instrument! :tu:

I had some grumbles about the v.2 beta, but since then Luigi et alii have apparently been burning the midnight oil, 'cause Modelonia v.2 just works and is pure joy to explore and play. :hug:

The GUI reminds me a bit of current U-He graphics and that's a compliment.

Thank you for persevering, Luigi – Modelonia v.2 is an eternal keeper.:clap:

Kind regards,

Joachim
Hi Joachim, a simple "thanks" is not enough for what you wrote, you made my day!

And I want to publicly extend the thanks to Bernie (blurk) who played in major role in this v2 release.
And again we will not stop here, (we have the compatibilty with NI Kore to fix) and more ideas for even a Modelonia 3.

Cheers

I think it's time to upgrade my Modelonia v1 to v2. I've also moved from PC to Mac. Does the original purchase provide a Mac installer?
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

himalaya wrote:I think it's time to upgrade my Modelonia v1 to v2. I've also moved from PC to Mac. Does the original purchase provide a Mac installer?
The Modelonia 2.0 includes a Mac installer.
To upgrade you need to write to
upgrade{aT}liqihsynth.com,possibly with some data of your previous purchase.

Thanks

The demo download link doesn't seem to work.
-zmies

Zmies wrote:The demo download link doesn't seem to work.
-zmies
Thanks for the report, from here it seems to works,
please try again, here is the direct link to Modelonia 2.0 demo
http://dashsignature.com/zip/NUSofting_ ... 0_Demo.zip
[as it is in the download page:
http://nusofting.liqihsynth.com/download.html ]

Can confirm, from here (win 7, 64 bit, actual firefox) both links work too with no problems

Yes, it works now for me, too. (It returned a 403 earlier, on two different days/computers/networks).

Thanks, trying the demo now! -zmies

Many thanks Zmies and tanaka,

BTW check this short mp3:
http://dashsignature.com/mp3/synthesize ... Preset.mp3
this is one the patches I love the most in Modelonia 2.0

Return to “Instruments”