Hydra and Scorpion Sound Banks?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I have never seen/heard any soundbanks for either of these synths (other than what comes with them) - does anyone else know of any?

Flipper.

Ha ha, wierd. I was thinking thaty myself this afternoon. Going through old CD-Roms looking for something I found loads of files I never put on my music PC.

Not one Hydra or Scorpion though. :?

Some Pro Sounds banks would be nice :hint hint:
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

i have a pretty big junlist bank and a smaller hyrda bank. i have never put them becuase i dont feel that they are sounds that ppl could use. but ill make more sounds for the hydra to make a nice 32 bank and put it up.

Hi

Why not go the whole hog and do 128!

It would be nice just to have a few extra sounds for these synths.

Flipper.

I started a Scorpion one, but its on hold at the moment, too much work :D

The Elastic_Plastic_Bank is a soundbank for the VST-Instrument "Hydra" from Synapse-Audio-Software with 127 new presets made by the Giana-Brotherz.

download free here:

http://sola.giana-brotherz.com/Presets/ ... c_Bank.zip

Pro-Sounds did a Hydra set last year.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

There are only 1 or 2 banks for the Scorpion I know of.

I did one of the Pro Sounds Hydra banks (HSB-1)if that means anything to anybody. :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

hm...I guess you can earn money by doing presets now :wink: ...and there are some very useable patches from you I know of.

Return to “Instruments”