Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

....except that the awesome Artvera Mistral sounds wonky in WusikStation 8! William, are you still planning to fix that legacy preset import issue by this September?
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Michael L wrote:....except that the awesome Artvera Mistral sounds wonky in WusikStation 8! William, are you still planning to fix that legacy preset import issue by this September?
Yes I do, sorry for that. :dog:

I'm not being negative...not trolling either.
( contrary to some beliefs, not agreeing with something doesn't make one a troll )

I refuse to put money down on something I know nothing about.
I don't know what Rez Synth sounds like, looks like...etc. same with Zero Seq.

I've been burned TOO many times on schemes exactly like this.
WilliamK, this is not an attack on you, it's FEED BACK....
perhaps in the future, you have something for the masses to see and hear
before you ask for money.

I will buy another Wusik product when the current products stop crashing my DAW, and not a moment sooner!

Nah, just kidding. I'll never make that mistake again. :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I don't know man. This sounds kind of weird. Asking for money for two products that don't even exist in the promise that they will be delivered by December? No screenshots? No demos? Given all the past unkept promises? Not trolling here, just my observations from years of witnessing this same episode over and over. Dude, come up with at least 3/4 of a product if not a finished one first before asking for money. I also read your information on these two upcoming products and there seems to be a problem with you even conceptualizing these products. I will echo what Blue Wind Project said are far as this being feedback and not an attack against you. I would like to see you do good but...uh
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Making money from just a few sentences of generic description? We should all be so lucky. Wusik should for once make a product first and then sell it. And please stop with the associated sad stories as justification. Everyone has a sad story to tell.

William, is Ambient Keys ready now, 2 years later?
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Please please please fix the old bugs before developing "new" Plugins. :neutral:

HunterKiller wrote:William, is Ambient Keys ready now, 2 years later?
If you are talking about the MHC synths I sadly have to say that MHC creator took back the project, so he should say something soon.

Guys, things are what they are, I'm doing a "crowdfunding" for this as someone else mentioned, with a Group-Buy attached to the idea. We are near 30 people already on board, as I have been doing things like this for years now. If you don't like, don't join, just leave it alone. ;-)

As for the current products, I will keep working on updates for Wusik Station V8 problems, don't think I will just let it die, I'm just re-starting things again, a bit late this year, but it is what it is.

I'm not telling my health problems for people to be sad about me or just ignore the problems out. I'm just stating things out so people don't think I'm living the vida-loca instead of working. :hihi: My problems were very severe, but I don't want to talk about this anymore, as people are just mean when it comes to the subject of health. Go figure...

Anyway, the new products are on the way out, deal with it. People were mad when I announced Wusik 4000 a long time ago, as I also had NOTHING to show or tell. And there you go, just a few weeks later I had the first Alpha version and a Beta version following shortly.

Ok, enough, now I work, won't reply here anymore, sorry. Hope you guys understand. :hug: This is sucking my energy which I could be using to work instead. :-p When I have something concrete to show, I will create a new thread instead. :party: My plan is to showcase Wusik Zero Seq first, then work on the Wusik Station V8 next Beta Update, and them work on the Wusik Rezo Synth. :hyper:

Best Regards, WilliamK

Maybe it's time for KVR to implement new rules for kick-starts and crowd-funding?

If this thread gets locked (and hopefully it will), then by all means, start the new thread in the Wusik sub-forum were it is more appropriate. Save this forum for discussion of products that exist. Don't allow posting of it in the Bargains thread, especially if the price remains the same or actually goes higher. Require that a developer state up front that it is a KS/CF campaign and not another scheme that has in the past become a bait & switch or instant vapor/abandon ware.

As the claims to 'health problems', they seem to hit regularly in each new 'venture' and exactly in the same place of the progression of the Wusik cycle. So while I don't want to add to anything that might be real, I also don't want to be manipulated by something that has shown to be a possible ploy either. I really have become skeptical of your 'health and emotions', as well as the numbers of 'participants' claimed on your website.

My suggestions for your health William is simply to take them to a doctor and not use them to excuse yourself from the promises you make here.
Along with that, get your physician to take a glucose tolerance and lithium level test to consider the physiological. I can also recommend that a therapist trained in CBT & BPD could add tremendously to your life.

Business is business and we need to treat you strictly on a business level.
In that regard, your business and the way you use this forum needs to make changes.

WilliamK wrote: I have been doing things like this for years now.
yes, yes you have, so dont act all butt hurt when people bring up your past failures while doing things like this for years.
Hows about instead of telling people to leave a public thread, you go and develop something while you have funds, instead of only raising funds to develop, have some faith in your own skillset and stop expecting everybody else to float your developments before they even exist.

Your biggest failure is not continually developing when you have funds, and devaluing your product with never ending group buys and pre orders, between you and Jorgen Aase it is painful to watch two of the best developers KVR has ever seen, dig themself in to a never ending pit of nonsense !!
Last edited by bungle on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duh

Double post
Duh

Not really wanting to get stuck into William here,but just stating a few observations...

I have come to regard the Wusik products more as "thought bubbles" than well considered products with a development plan...

And even this thread that he started,"Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth",is confirmation of this fact...

Presenting an abstraction and then wanting crowd funding and support for it is a pretty hard call really...

What is the stage before Alpha ?

There's a good reason that many people have grown tired of this approach and want something more serious that will have a solid development plan and support that extends beyond the next few thought bubbles...

Products like Zebra and SynthMaster good examples of great products that have evolved over time through continual development and support...

William could do very well to develop a longer term strategy and dig a little deeper than the next thought bubble :wink:
No auto tune...

WilliamK wrote:If you are talking about the MHC synths I sadly have to say that MHC creator took back the project, so he should say something soon.
Thanks man, thanks for those news. :tu:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Instruments”