Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
NeoKortex88
KVRer
11 posts since 3 Dec, 2018

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 am

2) where can i get these? :)
3) ok i have no clue about what wavetable synthesis really is. I own Alchemy (comes with logic), Serum and now bought these two because i read very good reviews about them.
I think i learn Avenger first and then add Falcon and just see where it takes me.

metaside
KVRer
19 posts since 11 Oct, 2012

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:29 am

NeoKortex88 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 am
2) where can i get these? :)
3) ok i have no clue about what wavetable synthesis really is. I own Alchemy (comes with logic), Serum and now bought these two because i read very good reviews about them.
I think i learn Avenger first and then add Falcon and just see where it takes me.
2) I think they come directly with the synth, I don't remember downloading additional skins for this one. Just open the SYS tab and then select the skin you like under SKIN.
3) Serum has all the wavetable stuff covered. And then some. You should be fine :D

NeoKortex88
KVRer
11 posts since 3 Dec, 2018

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:30 am

haha nice! Which skin do you use? I like all but vintage :)

currently using Cohalt Blue and while i was so excited about the skin i switched up the preset i was using for my project and now cant find it anymore :hihi:

metaside
KVRer
19 posts since 11 Oct, 2012

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Using Chrono Jade all the time, was very happy when it was added :D

5Lives
KVRian
518 posts since 10 Nov, 2005 from New York City

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:33 pm

512 buffer is pretty high, especially when recording live with other tracks and fitting into their groove.

Any chance for a “low quality” setting like Diva has to reduce CPU when recording? Or further CPU optimizations?

Musical Gym
KVRAF
4740 posts since 24 May, 2004 from square1

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Avenger has arp midi out; Falcon does not.

NeoKortex88
KVRer
11 posts since 3 Dec, 2018

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:23 pm

I already love it! Even though I only have it for a few days.

Unfortunately it seems quite bugy at least with my newest Mac Book Pro (Avenger took 10% CPU at max).
Sometimes logic shuts down because of Avenger or closing Avenger takes ages. Also sometimes
Avenger goes totally mute. Even when I reload Avenger&my default preset no sound. Have to
close logic and restart it for the sound to come back. All other non Avenger tracks are still fine.

I also fail using the resampler so far but that's probably just me.

edit: ok the resampler works it was just me :hihi:

User avatar
Orbit-50
KVRAF
2161 posts since 29 Jun, 2005 from La La Land

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:14 pm

NeoKortex88 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:23 pm
Sometimes logic shuts down because of Avenger or closing Avenger takes ages.
This just started happening to me today. I'm on Windows 10. It was perfect up until now. Every DAW is brought down in flames by Avenger starting today. I tried it in Cubase 10, Ableton 10, FL Studio 20... all the same behavior. I don't get what went wrong all of a sudden.:-?
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

User avatar
msvs
KVRian
1254 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 pm

guys, you all know whom to contact for technical problems...

User avatar
Orbit-50
KVRAF
2161 posts since 29 Jun, 2005 from La La Land

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:07 pm

msvs wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 pm
guys, you all know whom to contact for technical problems...
I wasn't even going to post anything here about it, but it's just so freaky that the Neo post about this issue came in as soon as I started having the problem tonight. I just ended up chiming in. I sent an email. I really hope this can be resolved. I totally got spoiled because of the great performance I was getting out of Avenger on my system.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

User avatar
msvs
KVRian
1254 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:11 pm

it really seems strange that it works, and from one day to the other, without changing anything, it doesnt work. Only thing which come into my mind is the VMAN, which may have no server connection and connects too long.

User avatar
Orbit-50
KVRAF
2161 posts since 29 Jun, 2005 from La La Land

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:30 pm

msvs wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:11 pm
it really seems strange that it works, and from one day to the other, without changing anything, it doesnt work. Only thing which come into my mind is the VMAN, which may have no server connection and connects too long.
It's weird that you say that, because after the problem I figured what the hell, maybe I'll download the license file again, and it took a lot longer to login than it usually does. Also the license file took forever to download which I found strange also. My DSL is perfect though, so I don't know what would cause that. The only thing I did differently today was uninstall and unauthorize the VMS Multiband Compressor demo, update VMS Stereo which I had hanging out on my desktop for about a day, and install and authorize VMS Multiband Compressor. That's about it.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

User avatar
Orbit-50
KVRAF
2161 posts since 29 Jun, 2005 from La La Land

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:18 am

Hey Manuel, got it sorted from Rene for the moment. I'll keep an eye out to see if it happens again. Should be good though. Thank you so much guys! Now I'm back on track and I'm happy as hell.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

User avatar
msvs
KVRian
1254 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:52 am

afaik it really was the server maintainance... the vman tried to connect, which was not possible

ilalin
KVRer
25 posts since 2 Mar, 2015

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:18 am

MasterTuner wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:51 am
ilalin wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:16 am
another one from me to celebrate the retro 80's and synthwave expansions
https://soundcloud.com/lullngore/summer-rain
It was good bro. Nice bass line etc.
oh good, I was wondering how it would translate...

thanks

Return to “Instruments”