Looking for Togu Audio Line's "Vintager" synth.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the title said. I have everything from them exept the commercial ones. Cant for the life of me find that one. I know it has been discontinued but I would love to have that one in my collection aswell. Anyone know where I can find it?

Cheers. :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Are you looking for it to complete your collection? Because, any TAL synth which came after it sounds better really. AFAIK, it was one of Patrick's first synths. I remember trying it, and being pretty underwhelmed by the sound. But, each to his like, of course.

chk071 wrote:Are you looking for it to complete your collection? Because, any TAL synth which came after it sounds better really. AFAIK, it was one of Patrick's first synths. I remember trying it, and being pretty underwhelmed by the sound. But, each to his like, of course.
Yes i want it to complete my collection. Thanks for the reply. :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Thanks David. :)

Return to “Instruments”