One Synth Challenge #102: The blooo by Full Bucket Music (Meakaale wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The blooo

Voted

Voted.
Oy, oy, oy, some outstanding tracks in there. Some are really short, but absolutely excellent. I'm absolutely amazed at the amount of people, who somehow must've had some problems with blooo, who normally don't seem to have them. Yet, others really knew what to do and totally shone with unique designs and really nice compositions. Well, I'm amazed that blooo would split the crowd like that, but somehow I can understand it. You gotta get over a certain threshold with it, cross a kind of line so you can handle it like any other decent synth. No need to go crazy and try to find anything unique to this one. Blooo is literally bread and butter from a different kind of brand, so to say. I think it rocks! 8)

Voted. Lots of lovely tracks!

e@rs wrote:Maybe try the synth next month (it will be announced in one day or two)... It might get you further... :wink:
Noisetar... :lol:

Voted!
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Voted. Nice round with some cool tracks. :tu:

Voted.

Not sure whether I'll manage to write down my thoughts for every track till the end of voting though.
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Voted

Folks,

just wanted to say Thank you! for all your cool submissions! :clap:

I am sorry but I currently am too busy (hopefully one day you will see why) so I guess I will not be able to comment on all the tracks... but be assured that I already have listened and will listen to them again. :hug:

Neither will I vote, but for a different reason (it wouldn't help if everyone would get 5 points from me, right? :hihi:), so sorry for that, too.

After 7 years, the blooo is still my workhorse synth. That's what it was built for, and I would never have imagined it to be the subject of something like this great OSC. :oops:

Good luck to the contestants!

Cheers, Björn

Awww, dang, now you're getting me all excited to find out what you're working on!!! :tantrum: :hyper:
Yes, "workhorse" is a really perfect description. It was very nice to work with it and there seems to be plenty left to explore.

I'm really wondering why you don't seem to have done any commercial vsts, yet, or am I just missing something? :oops:

Excellent stuff and I'm so happy you are around! Great stuff, Great spirit! :hug:

Voted. good luck everybody!

@FullBucket ... you're welcome. Hope I managed to surprise you yet again with my submission - a DrBob special! Super synth, thoroughly enjoyed working with it. I too am interested in what's coming next????

dB

Full Bucket wrote:Folks,

I am sorry but I currently am too busy (hopefully one day you will see why) so I guess I will not be able to comment on all the tracks... but be assured that I already have listened and will listen to them again. :hug:

Neither will I vote, but for a different reason (it wouldn't help if everyone would get 5 points from me, right? :hihi:), so sorry for that, too.

After 7 years, the blooo is still my workhorse synth. That's what it was built for, and I would never have imagined it to be the subject of something like this great OSC. :oops:

Cheers, Björn
A new synth in the works? :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Full Bucket wrote:Folks,

Cheers, Björn
Mac version coming soon, I think. Best of luck. :tu:

Voted!

Return to “Instruments”