U-he vsts for deep/tech and progressive techno

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wasnt insulting your intelligence. To do that would be assuming you had some. I never assume.

AnX wrote:I wasnt insulting your intelligence. To do that would be assuming you had some. I never assume.
How clever are you! And you still pretend you are being right here :clown: i actually wonder how your brain works, i mean people like you. Your vocabulary doesnt really have even words expressing when you are being wrong :lol: You probably an old guy who thinks you are always right and know everything am i right?

Elektronisch wrote:You probably an old guy who thinks you are always right and know everything am i right?
That describes 95% of KVR members.

Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:I wasnt insulting your intelligence. To do that would be assuming you had some. I never assume.
How clever are you! And you still pretend you are being right here :clown: i actually wonder how your brain works, i mean people like you. Your vocabulary doesnt really have even words expressing when you are being wrong :lol: You probably an old guy who thinks you are always right and know everything am i right?
No.

.maki wrote:Image
:lol:

1wob2many wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:You probably an old guy who thinks you are always right and know everything am i right?
That describes 95% of KVR members.
Exactly. That's why i love this place. :D

Return to “Instruments”