It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

A pair of Christmas socks that don't fit and a tie that's too long.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Anyone knows how good the chance on padshop pro/padshop from steinberg to be in black friday sale (or if its 50 % maybe some kind of vst collection with it included :D ) ?

I have seen the cheaper update path over padshop/update (but without soundset included in padshop pro buy) but....

They have some good sales (50 %) but seldom and mostly on single items, hard to catch up with it. Have looked for second hand but not much there....

tatanka wrote:Anyone knows how good the chance on padshop pro/padshop from steinberg to be in black friday sale (or if its 50 % maybe some kind of vst collection with it included :D ) ?

I have seen the cheaper update path over padshop/update (but without soundset included in padshop pro buy) but....

They have some good sales (50 %) but seldom and mostly on single items, hard to catch up with it. Have looked for second hand but not much there....
Steinberg does not typically play the Black Friday game.

Looking at my records, I bought Padshop Pro (no bundle) at 50% off on 02/16/2014 apparently. Don't recall what the sale was about, maybe look for a sale in the next couple months. Valentine's maybe... :shrug:

I do recall retrologue was on sale at the same time. Although, I didn't buy it.

pekbro wrote:Looking at my records, I bought Padshop Pro (no bundle) at 50% off on 02/16/2014 apparently. Don't recall what the sale was about, maybe look for a sale in the next couple months. Valentine's maybe... :shrug:

I do recall retrologue was on sale at the same time. Although, I didn't buy it.
That's their MO. They do weird other holidays, just not Black Friday,.

ghettosynth:

thanks for the answer, so I will have to have a look on the second hand market again I think

pekbro:

thank you too, yes, that was just my imagination, their sales are good (50 %) but absolutely not compehensible

Nothing I can think of. I've got too much stuff I don't use now already.

Haven't made my complete list yet but at the top of it is Soundtoys Bundle.

Will have complete list later on.

I hope Cableguys Shaperbox bundle will be on sale. I don't know if Luftrum ever had Black Friday sale but if he has then I hope Lunaris is one of them.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

I'm waiting for the next $99 sale on Kirk Hunter's Diamond Orchestra but I'm not in a hurry.

No plugins on my list in particular. There are a couple of specific Eurorack modules I'm jonesing for, but I hope to score them used anyway. But I'll have an eye open for good deals on anything that seems interesting.

More importantly, we're finally replacing my spouse's computer, which I thought was slow and janky on day one and she's stubbornly stuck with for years just because reinstalling everything is a PITA. I'm insistent that the new machine has an SSD because it makes a world of difference.

Yes, I'm looking for some physical modelling synth, ideally Kaivo from Madrona Labs :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

I already spent the money saved! So, nothing for me this year.

Return to “Instruments”