Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

cherryDan wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:03 pm
plexuss wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:13 pm Cherry people: You should consider enabling paypal balance on your checkout.
We're really not sure why our payment processor isn't letting you pay with your balance, but we're looking into it, and will hopefully get that resolved soon. Sorry. :(

Dan @ Cherry Audio
I'll add to that that it also doesn't let me choose currency in which I want to pay. I'm in Poland (PLN currency) and prefer to avoid Paypal's currency conversion rates, so I simply get the appropriate currency cheaply to my bank account and tell Paypal to charge my bank account in that exact currency. Not so with Voltage :( Now I'm left with $130 on my bank account, while your store forced conversion from $ -> PLN by Paypal so I paid 5% extra fee.

Please sort it out.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

LuMar wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 am I thought the Anniversary sale was extended?
It seems someone here forgot to push the big red "extend" button, but all is corrected now. :)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

cherryDan wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:55 pm
LuMar wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 am I thought the Anniversary sale was extended?
It seems someone here forgot to push the big red "extend" button, but all is corrected now. :)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Hell, I bought Core yesterday for $99, now it's $50, I thought $99 was discount price.

urosh wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:24 pm
cherryDan wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:55 pm

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Hell, I bought Core yesterday for $99, now it's $50, I thought $99 was discount price.
Looks like you got caught in the cafluffle. Ask for a refund/discount I am sure they will give it to you.

“Hell, I bought Core yesterday for $99, now it's $50, I thought $99 was discount price “

I am in the same situation and I feel bad about that.

Do what plexuss suggested.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks for the discounts and renewal of discounts. I thought for a long time, but decided to buy. This is a generous offer! I bought Remote Control before separately for $ 15!

Update. Delete picture, this is wrong
Last edited by future-bit on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

future-bit wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:22 am Thanks for the discounts and renewal of discounts. I thought for a long time, but decided to buy. This is a generous offer! I bought Remote Control before separately for $ 15!
1567418727522.png
even if you are not logged in, or else i would not see the price, because i have already bought it. it is $49,50... and i already had 6 of them...

i have more bundles, 4 i think, and the complete VM since februari... i like it, and it sounds now in several songs.

i bought it for $65,00.

strange.....

WasteLand wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:55 am
future-bit wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:22 am Thanks for the discounts and renewal of discounts. I thought for a long time, but decided to buy. This is a generous offer! I bought Remote Control before separately for $ 15!
1567418727522.png
even if you are not logged in, or else i would not see the price, because i have already bought it. it is $49,50... and i already had 6 of them...

i have more bundles, 4 i think, and the complete VM since februari... i like it, and it sounds now in several songs.

i bought it for $65,00.

strange.....
Hmmm, weird, so I should’ve waited... I paid $65 and I own a whole bunch of bundles.

What’s this about Cherry Dan? Why are people who own more being charged more?

It was a site failure, it lasted about an hour. Someone took advantage of the generous offer :tu: :hihi:
But I've already bought everything I need on August 31 :dog:

Saw wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:58 pm It was a site failure, it lasted about an hour. Someone took advantage of the generous offer :tu: :hihi:
But I've already bought everything I need on August 31 :dog:
I don't think it was a bug - Year One Collection deducts the price of modules you already own, at least it was for me.

The issue was that - for a brief period of time - the 1 year discount vanished (it was extended for another 2 weeks) and some people bought stuff at regular price, thinking they're discounted.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

You know that point, when you are waiting for a sale to end, so you don't have to buy something. And you feel all good about yourself, since you were restrained and didn't buy something. Then you get an email saying the sale is extended and you have to have self cpntrol for another two weeks.

I've reached that point.

rollasoc wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:58 pm You know that point, when you are waiting for a sale to end, so you don't have to buy something. And you feel all good about yourself, since you were restrained and didn't buy something. Then you get an email saying the sale is extended and you have to have self cpntrol for another two weeks.

I've reached that point.
Spend!

Big news! Tomorrow, September 11th, at 6:00 PM PDT, we'll be presenting a truly unique live event with our friends here at KVR. Join us for a rare behind-the-scenes look at Voltage Modular. We'll take an in-depth look at Voltage Modular's 14-year journey, from the initial spark of an idea, to a working prototype, to the software that you now use to make music and modular mayhem! This event will be live, and you'll even be able to submit questions during the broadcast. Visit https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/pr ... ge-modular to participate in this event! (And don't worry if you can't make it live -- you'll be able to watch the event at any time afterwards.)

Our Year One Anniversary Sale is drawing to a close, with only a few days remaining! From now through September 15th, we'll be giving away two free Voltage Modular t-shirts every single day! These shirts are super soft and super cool. Just visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/voltagemodular/) or our Twitter page (https://twitter.com/voltagemodular) and comment on the daily post for your chance to win. Available sizes are small through 2XL.

There are only 5 days left to get Voltage Modular Nucleus absolutely FREE! Spread the word and tell your friends, because this offer absolutely ends September 15th. There are some truly incredible Anniversary offers from Vult, PSP, Benard, Andrew Macaulay, HetrickCV, MRB, and Cherry Audio so be sure to visit our Year One Celebration page before this massive sale ends, by September 15th!

See you tomorrow!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

hi!! there is a chance that i can get the first patch you used in the live event??? sounded amazing!

Return to “Instruments”