Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
antic604
KVRAF
2766 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:43 am

cherryDan wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:03 pm
plexuss wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
Cherry people: You should consider enabling paypal balance on your checkout.
We're really not sure why our payment processor isn't letting you pay with your balance, but we're looking into it, and will hopefully get that resolved soon. Sorry. :(

Dan @ Cherry Audio
I'll add to that that it also doesn't let me choose currency in which I want to pay. I'm in Poland (PLN currency) and prefer to avoid Paypal's currency conversion rates, so I simply get the appropriate currency cheaply to my bank account and tell Paypal to charge my bank account in that exact currency. Not so with Voltage :( Now I'm left with $130 on my bank account, while your store forced conversion from $ -> PLN by Paypal so I paid 5% extra fee.

Please sort it out.
Bitwig 3 // Reason 10 // Studio One 4 Pro @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - Psytrance in Bitwig Studio tutorial

cherryDan
KVRist
96 posts since 1 Oct, 2018

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:55 am

LuMar wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:24 am
I thought the Anniversary sale was extended?
It seems someone here forgot to push the big red "extend" button, but all is corrected now. :)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

urosh
KVRist
232 posts since 4 Oct, 2002

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 am

cherryDan wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:55 am
LuMar wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:24 am
I thought the Anniversary sale was extended?
It seems someone here forgot to push the big red "extend" button, but all is corrected now. :)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Hell, I bought Core yesterday for $99, now it's $50, I thought $99 was discount price.

User avatar
plexuss
KVRAF
3320 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:32 am

urosh wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:24 am
cherryDan wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:55 am
LuMar wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:24 am
I thought the Anniversary sale was extended?
It seems someone here forgot to push the big red "extend" button, but all is corrected now. :)

- Dan @ Cherry Audio
Hell, I bought Core yesterday for $99, now it's $50, I thought $99 was discount price.
Looks like you got caught in the cafluffle. Ask for a refund/discount I am sure they will give it to you.

FotoxBr
KVRer
5 posts since 6 Jul, 2019

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:28 am

“Hell, I bought Core yesterday for $99, now it's $50, I thought $99 was discount price “

I am in the same situation and I feel bad about that.

DarkStar
KVRAF
9186 posts since 2 Sep, 2003 from Surrey, UK

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:41 am

Do what plexuss suggested.
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...

User avatar
future-bit
KVRist
313 posts since 23 Jan, 2008

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:22 am

Thanks for the discounts and renewal of discounts. I thought for a long time, but decided to buy. This is a generous offer! I bought Remote Control before separately for $ 15!

Update. Delete picture, this is wrong
Last edited by future-bit on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

WasteLand
KVRist
333 posts since 8 Jun, 2018

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:55 am

future-bit wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:22 am
Thanks for the discounts and renewal of discounts. I thought for a long time, but decided to buy. This is a generous offer! I bought Remote Control before separately for $ 15!
1567418727522.png
even if you are not logged in, or else i would not see the price, because i have already bought it. it is $49,50... and i already had 6 of them...

i have more bundles, 4 i think, and the complete VM since februari... i like it, and it sounds now in several songs.

i bought it for $65,00.

strange.....
win 7 pro; cubase 10 pro, live 10 suite (+push 2), reaper, arturia V collection 6, reason 10, maschine (mk3+jam), korg collection, komplete 11 ultimate, softube modular, VM and many more..
https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

simmo75
KVRAF
1519 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:35 am

WasteLand wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:55 am
future-bit wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:22 am
Thanks for the discounts and renewal of discounts. I thought for a long time, but decided to buy. This is a generous offer! I bought Remote Control before separately for $ 15!
1567418727522.png
even if you are not logged in, or else i would not see the price, because i have already bought it. it is $49,50... and i already had 6 of them...

i have more bundles, 4 i think, and the complete VM since februari... i like it, and it sounds now in several songs.

i bought it for $65,00.

strange.....
Hmmm, weird, so I should’ve waited... I paid $65 and I own a whole bunch of bundles.

What’s this about Cherry Dan? Why are people who own more being charged more?

User avatar
Saw
KVRist
165 posts since 20 Sep, 2006

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 am

It was a site failure, it lasted about an hour. Someone took advantage of the generous offer :tu: :hihi:
But I've already bought everything I need on August 31 :dog:

User avatar
antic604
KVRAF
2766 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:06 am

Saw wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 am
It was a site failure, it lasted about an hour. Someone took advantage of the generous offer :tu: :hihi:
But I've already bought everything I need on August 31 :dog:
I don't think it was a bug - Year One Collection deducts the price of modules you already own, at least it was for me.

The issue was that - for a brief period of time - the 1 year discount vanished (it was extended for another 2 weeks) and some people bought stuff at regular price, thinking they're discounted.
Bitwig 3 // Reason 10 // Studio One 4 Pro @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - Psytrance in Bitwig Studio tutorial

rollasoc
KVRist
486 posts since 13 Jun, 2003 from Shrewsbury, UK

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:58 pm

You know that point, when you are waiting for a sale to end, so you don't have to buy something. And you feel all good about yourself, since you were restrained and didn't buy something. Then you get an email saying the sale is extended and you have to have self cpntrol for another two weeks.

I've reached that point.
Band: http://www.hairthieves.com
Solo Instrumentals : https://sineglidermusic.bandcamp.com/
New Hairthieves EP - EP 10 out October 12th 2018 https://thehairthieves.bandcamp.com/album/ep10

User avatar
plexuss
KVRAF
3320 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:11 pm

rollasoc wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:58 pm
You know that point, when you are waiting for a sale to end, so you don't have to buy something. And you feel all good about yourself, since you were restrained and didn't buy something. Then you get an email saying the sale is extended and you have to have self cpntrol for another two weeks.

I've reached that point.
Spend!

cherryDan
KVRist
96 posts since 1 Oct, 2018

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:22 pm

Image

Big news! Tomorrow, September 11th, at 6:00 PM PDT, we'll be presenting a truly unique live event with our friends here at KVR. Join us for a rare behind-the-scenes look at Voltage Modular. We'll take an in-depth look at Voltage Modular's 14-year journey, from the initial spark of an idea, to a working prototype, to the software that you now use to make music and modular mayhem! This event will be live, and you'll even be able to submit questions during the broadcast. Visit https://www.kvraudio.com/marketplace/pr ... ge-modular to participate in this event! (And don't worry if you can't make it live -- you'll be able to watch the event at any time afterwards.)

Image

Our Year One Anniversary Sale is drawing to a close, with only a few days remaining! From now through September 15th, we'll be giving away two free Voltage Modular t-shirts every single day! These shirts are super soft and super cool. Just visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/voltagemodular/) or our Twitter page (https://twitter.com/voltagemodular) and comment on the daily post for your chance to win. Available sizes are small through 2XL.

Image

There are only 5 days left to get Voltage Modular Nucleus absolutely FREE! Spread the word and tell your friends, because this offer absolutely ends September 15th. There are some truly incredible Anniversary offers from Vult, PSP, Benard, Andrew Macaulay, HetrickCV, MRB, and Cherry Audio so be sure to visit our Year One Celebration page before this massive sale ends, by September 15th!

See you tomorrow!

- Dan @ Cherry Audio

Alan Valdez
KVRer
1 posts since 8 Jan, 2018

Re: Cherry Audio Voltage modular

Post Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:19 pm

hi!! there is a chance that i can get the first patch you used in the live event??? sounded amazing!

Return to “Instruments”