One Synth Challenge #111: Crust by Eugene Yakshin (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Danged, since I got a warning from SC last time regarding the volume of my comments, I'm really a bit scared to comment too much.... hmmm... maybe I'll pull myself together a lil' this time. :shrug: :ud:

I got warned off too last time round :( … so far this time so good, but have tried to comment on tracks every few days rather than all at once. Such a pain though, as you like to comment when the music is still fresh in your ears! And in some respects wrt other tracks. Thanks for your on mine (I have replied, of course!)

dB

Oh, sure, you made a track well worth commenting on, too, Bob! :tu:
...I have voted! I have pushed a few tracks down to 4 to have SOME distinction in the top, because many tracks are quite incredible, but some stood out to me just that little bit more that would make it a throw away, if I kept them all up there.

Great stuff! :hyper:
It was impossible for me, also, to put any track below 3, so... it's a narrow margin. This synth is a future legend, I believe! It has to do a few things to get the last polish on, but then... phewww... just fantastic! :hyper:

Taron wrote:I have pushed a few tracks down to 4 to have SOME distinction in the top, because many tracks are quite incredible, but some stood out to me just that little bit more that would make it a throw away, if I kept them all up there.

Great stuff! :hyper: This synth is a future legend, I believe! It has to do a few things to get the last polish on, but then... phewww... just fantastic! :hyper:
Me too - sorry to those who I pushed down to 4! Not who you'd expect either :wink:

Also agree, the synth will become a must have beast in time. Thanks again Eugene.

dB

Voted.
And damn it was hard!
I had everybody on 5 at first but felt I had to spread it out a bit.
Great lineup this month!

I'm still listening, commenting and adjusting scores - but I have voted!

Great job, everyone, and best of luck!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Okay, I have voted.
i
Good luck too all.
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

NOT voted. Hope to have some free time during weekend to to hear all tracks again, post some comments and vote. But I have already heard all tracks and I can say awesome work. It shows how cool this synth is (except UI 8), but I'm sure it will become better in future). Too bad there is no more tracks in this round.

Voted. Amazing job everyone!

Voted.

I have a feeling that I was way too harsh since I voted in small groups 4-5 times and in a hurry. Only given like two 5s while you guys are praising everyone, makes me feel like an asshole!

Too86 wrote:I have a feeling that I was way too harsh since I voted in small groups 4-5 times and in a hurry. Only given like two 5s while you guys are praising everyone, makes me feel like an asshole!
haha :lol: you could always change it if you want :wink:
But seriously, people vote in different ways, I'm sure it's all good :tu:

Voted too. Wow folks, great month :D

:clap: :hyper: :harp: :violin: :wheee:

V O T E D
:ud:

Too86 wrote:Voted.

I have a feeling that I was way too harsh since I voted in small groups 4-5 times and in a hurry. Only given like two 5s while you guys are praising everyone, makes me feel like an asshole!
Please, be as harsh as you want to be! It helps to determine a clear winner. If the top ten is too close doesn't really help...

v.o.t.e.d.
I would love to add the advice to check out the spectrometers.

] Peter:H [ wrote:v.o.t.e.d.
I would love to add the advice to check out the spectrometers.
Damn, you changed it - and I just came up with a joke about philspectormeters! :lol:
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Return to “Instruments”