Quanta - A new granular synth from Audio Damage (Now available)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Quanta 2

salmon is fish so we're good :tu:

By being click-free and much more stable, looks like Quanta will finally be one of the to-go granular synths around, very glad to hear that cause initially under the bugs it had huge potential for serious granular synthesis.

Could we have herring color please?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Smooth as butter, indeed the clicks seem to be all disintegrated.

Rock solid too so far, no crash nor stability problem in a hour session.

Neon Breath wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:16 am Smooth as butter, indeed the clicks seem to be all disintegrated.

Same here, finally!
I’ve been really enjoying Quanta today :)
They still need to learn how to communicate with customers though....

simmo75 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:27 am
Neon Breath wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:16 am Smooth as butter, indeed the clicks seem to be all disintegrated.

Same here, finally!
I’ve been really enjoying Quanta today :)
They still need to learn how to communicate with customers though....
Indeed. Seems to be near perfect now. Definitely a grain heaven :D

(Agree with communication too, very poor but meh... Love my Quanta now!)

Still feels short of what it could be with the unison voices tied to the total voice count.

Would love to be able to set the unison voice count and the total voice count, like say 3 voices for the unison (with maybe some detune :phones: ) and then 12 for the total voice count, so that you could get long releases going without the voice envelope resetting.
Last edited by rbx11 on Thu May 30, 2019 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

And salmon is the new cowbell.

Gotta have more salmon.

Is it me, or has the sustain portion became the release in the FEG's?

Never mind...opened an init i made earlier and the last part now is the release portion..... :dog:
Weird

I purchased the 1.1 version (from Plugin Boutique) after testing out the demo. When I went the presets page there was a yellow button there to GET FACTORY CONTENT. Selecting it seems to download something but nothing gets updated and the button goes away. Shutting down Quanta and restarting it brings up the same yellow button on the preset page. Pressing it now crashes Quanta. This happens again and again. First appearing to download but nothing else, then crashing on the second attempt.

Is there another way to get this content? Anyone else have this problem?

Windows 10 Pro, Bitwig, Reason

Thanks…

I contacted AD but have not gotten a response.

RobertH2 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:42 pm I purchased the 1.1 version (from Plugin Boutique) after testing out the demo. When I went the presets page there was a yellow button there to GET FACTORY CONTENT. Selecting it seems to download something but nothing gets updated and the button goes away. Shutting down Quanta and restarting it brings up the same yellow button on the preset page. Pressing it now crashes Quanta. This happens again and again. First appearing to download but nothing else, then crashing on the second attempt.

Thanks…

Log into Plugin Boutique and download and install the 1.0 version first, it's around 115 MB. I believe the 1.1 version is effectively a patch for the initial version to save on downloading the patches/content again. Then install the latest version on top.

Ranoka wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:04 pm
RobertH2 wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:42 pm I purchased the 1.1 version (from Plugin Boutique) after testing out the demo. When I went the presets page there was a yellow button there to GET FACTORY CONTENT. Selecting it seems to download something but nothing gets updated and the button goes away. Shutting down Quanta and restarting it brings up the same yellow button on the preset page. Pressing it now crashes Quanta. This happens again and again. First appearing to download but nothing else, then crashing on the second attempt.

Thanks…

Log into Plugin Boutique and download and install the 1.0 version first, it's around 115 MB. I believe the 1.1 version is effectively a patch for the initial version to save on downloading the patches/content again. Then install the latest version on top.
Thanks for your response Ranoka. Chris from Audio Damage contacted me and provided the presets.

any plans for automatable envelopes?
Brzzzzzzt.

elnn wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:15 pm any plans for automatable envelopes?
Contact Chris and if you're lucky enough that he got up the good side of the bed and he likes you, he'll maybe anwser you... :lol:

:lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”