Best Nord Lead plugin emulation

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Zexila wrote:
recursive one wrote: From his posts it seems that he just tried this ensemble once in his friend's studio an only for the "psy-FM" kind of patches.
He said he used it a lot, he knows original hardware like back of his hand, how much time do you think he needs to determine how they compare, it's Nectarios we are talking about, this dude knows his synths.
Well, I know who is Nectarios. But I trust my ears too, I can't judge the authencity but I can decide what sounds better to me.

Anyway, if that Reaktor synth was an ultimate NL emulation everyone would be using it :)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Zexila wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Zexila wrote:
chk071 wrote:Not sure why soft devs are always so reserved to that kind of character.
CPU usage?
It's a different thing, but, the processing power on digital synths is ridiculous, at best, compared to modern home computers. I rather think it's a matter of taste, and, also, experience. Hardware manufacturers probably simply know what's popular a bit better.
There was similiar discussion in some Bricasti thread too.
Bricasti might be a different thing though, as, to my knowledge, there's quite some processing power in that thing.

recursive one wrote:
Zexila wrote:
recursive one wrote: From his posts it seems that he just tried this ensemble once in his friend's studio an only for the "psy-FM" kind of patches.
He said he used it a lot, he knows original hardware like back of his hand, how much time do you think he needs to determine how they compare, it's Nectarios we are talking about, this dude knows his synths.
Well, I know who is Nectarios. But I trust my ears too, I can't judge the authencity but I can decide what sounds better to me.

Anyway, if that Reaktor synth was an ultimate NL emulation everyone would be using it :)
Why we have argument here than (especially two of us that never touched real thing), this isn't about what is "better", but what is most authentic. Yeah, like everyone is digging Nord Leads anyways, it's quite niche thing psy/trance&co aficionados mostly dig, among other folks who use it for live gigs.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

BlackWinny wrote:Off-Topic : Frank, your nine music albums are among the best music albums I've ever heard in my preferred style since my youth (and I'm 60) and for life (Chillout/Ambient/New Age).
:love:
Merci beaucoup! :hug:

4damind wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:Off-Topic : Frank, your nine music albums are among the best music albums I've ever heard in my preferred style since my youth (and I'm 60) and for life (Chillout/Ambient/New Age).
Gotta check out some Frank Arnold myself now!

I often listen to Frank's tracks on DI's Chillout channel, and then i look up the track name, and think "Hey, i know that guy from KVR Audio forum!". :) Really nice to see that someone here gets some airplay.

tristan- wrote:
4damind wrote:
Gotta check out some Frank Arnold myself now!
I can’t quite make out your pic. Are you psy god Tristan, Tristan?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

:hihi:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Zexila wrote::hihi:
Oooh nice. I'll need to remember that 8)
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Instruments”