Ocean Swift - Aeolian Meditation VSTi / Standalone OUT NOW! Intro offer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aeolian Meditation

faxinadu wrote: - the promo offer for 35e is valid until september 5!

I've just published a YouTube video using Aeolian Meditation as a source for binaural beats and Prettyscope for visualization.

The video is here: Chakra Healing Frequencies - Binaural Beats

very cool thanks for this mate! :) you totally got the main point of the synth :)

Hi amigos :)

An update is online for the synth which fixes a few small issues.

Ocean Swift Aeolian Meditation - Change Log

26/08/18 v2:
- Fixed an issue with Harmonics Mix and Noise Mix 3 parameter linking to MIDI controller defaulting to the OSC parameter.
- Fixed an issue where the Android app was not triggering the filter envelope.

Known issues (still no fix):
- The Android app's play page piano and XY envelope triggering does not trigger the synth correctly in VSTi mode (only works correctly in standalone).
- In Magix Acid 8 upon opening a saved project Aeolian Meditation defaults to the first preset.

Our website has also gotten a major update, and we know have a proper user area system.
if you purchased the plugin before, please go to our site http://www.oceanswift.net and make a user, then email us to oceanswiftsynthesis@gmail.com with the details your ordered the plugin with, so we can this time manually attach it to your user. this only needs to be done this time, and going forward everything will finally be automatic through the website login :)

guys important please

a lot of you are making users but not emailng us, it is hard for us to sort which new user is which previous purchase... PLEASE when you make the user email us afterwards and tell us your username on the site + the email you used to previously buy the plugin when it was still manual. this will help a lot for us to quickly make the connection :)

Amazing Aeolian Meditation review by Audio Plugin Guy:

https://www.audiopluginguy.com/review-a ... synthesis/

<3

PS - three more days for intro offer!!!!

The demos sound lovely - really needs a Mac version :(

Is this developed using Max? Should be possible to create cross platform versions if so.

aMUSEd wrote:The demos sound lovely - really needs a Mac version :(

Is this developed using Max? Should be possible to create cross platform versions if so.
hey mate, thanks for the nice comment, but no it is not in max....

development aside, none of us on the team use anything apple, so the whole SDLC would be impossible at the moment - even if it were developed, without basic unit testing even this is not feasible.

So you need the app to play this with polyphony?

No mousewheel support? No clicking within a slider or on a knob to set a value?

And another thing: when I play a note and play another note and release the key, there is silence .. it doesn't return to the other note still held. :(

I wanted to like this, but these things put me off it. :(

sorry you are put off by these things.

would just like to mention the synth is monophonic, and it is clearly explained and stated as such, it has nothing to do with the app or otherwise.

"And another thing: when I play a note and play another note and release the key, there is silence .. it doesn't return to the other note still held." we will look into this on next update.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaalright gals and guys :) so last chance to grab at the intro offer price of 35e

just do it ;)

http://oceanswift.net/aeolianmeditation/

<3

faxinadu wrote:sorry you are put off by these things.

would just like to mention the synth is monophonic, and it is clearly explained and stated as such, it has nothing to do with the app or otherwise.

"And another thing: when I play a note and play another note and release the key, there is silence .. it doesn't return to the other note still held." we will look into this on next update.

Well then, this isn't for me. I'm a sucker for playing chords and polyphonic (dis)harmonies :D :clown:

Good luck! :hug:

ZeePok wrote:
faxinadu wrote:sorry you are put off by these things.

Well then, this isn't for me. I'm a sucker for playing chords and polyphonic (dis)harmonies :D :clown:

Good luck! :hug:
gotcha, but following along you should have realized from the get-go this synth was designed for something else :).... BUT, please stay tuned and follow what we are doing because we have something in the works just for you, give us a bit longer :)

"Play it like a monophonic synth or morph your vibes to strange and magical planets by switching to note or frequency based drone mode."
This description (the second part) was rather vague, so I thought there was a polyphonic mode somewhere. My bad! :oops: I just recently got into really trying the demo.

I'm not really into drones and tbh. I haven't heard anything special from it that other synths (and effects) can't do! :shrug:

Obviously you are entitled to your opinion but i think you are approaching it the wrong way and missing the point of what it is for a bit. To each his own, no one is forcing you to like it of course

Return to “Instruments”