Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

mutantdog wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:35 pm
chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:31 pm Um, by the way… the Massive X page says "Available from June 2019" now. :o
I thought that was a troll post but then i checked.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... massive-x/
Well, I guess now people can REALLY start their complaining.

Getting my popcorn ready.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:31 pm Um, by the way… the Massive X page says "Available from June 2019" now. :o
ow shit, this is serious, it actually put a smile and gave a bit a laughter because someone here was just saying that it might not come out :D Well at least they didnt wait till february and actually gave us a headsup :D
NEW RELEASE DATE
Back in September we announced that MASSIVE X would arrive in February. Unfortunately, when building such a complex instrument, things can take longer than expected, so we’ve taken the difficult decision to delay the release until June.

When MASSIVE X arrives, we’re sure you’ll agree it’s been worth the wait. In the meantime, we’ll be releasing more details over the coming weeks, plus updates and inside info from the development team.

From site :o

Back in September we announced that MASSIVE X would arrive in February. Unfortunately, when building such a complex instrument, things can take longer than expected, so we’ve taken the difficult decision to delay the release until June.

When MASSIVE X arrives, we’re sure you’ll agree it’s been worth the wait. In the meantime, we’ll be releasing more details over the coming weeks, plus updates and inside info from the development team.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

:lol:

Yeah, it's a good timing...

Because it was so quite, I had a feeling this might happen. If we were really 2 weeks away from a release, then it'd make sense something would have been brought up from NI. So, they essentially pushed it back a quarter of a year :(
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

fisherKing wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:15 pm just three?.....
My sonic apocalypse starts with 30 days of chachaslide, and while you're dancing to death, losing your sanity, hurting your kneecaps, or whats left of your legs after crisscrossing so much, as days turns to night in a chaotic fashion, the nyan cat will appear in the skies and bless you with his presence. After 30 more days if mankind hasn't atoned for their sins yet; if its not enouuuuugh you will ALL enjoy a NEVERENDING "Friday" with Rebecca Black.

Register now with promo code "Massive Better Be good!"
Last edited by Daru925 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

liv wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:45 pm While waiting, Massive is fantastic as is.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/tundra

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-void/layering
Its great as it is, yeah. But nowadays with high-resolution monitors its a real pain to work with.

enCiphered wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:50 pmIts great as it is, yeah. But nowadays with high-resolution monitors its a real pain to work with.
Why do you think X will be any different? None of their "new" plugins - AFAIK - offers GUIs of different sizes (like Arturia, U-He or Reveal Sound do) or is freely scaleable (like Madrona Labs' VSTs)?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

All of their newer fx plugins are scalable.

As far as i read, making their existing plugins like Reaktor or Kontakt scalable is no trivial task, that's why it hasn't been done yet. I don't see a reason though why Massive X wouldn't be scalable. Even though i'm sure it'll also be nicely operable in full HD.

antic604 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:59 pm
enCiphered wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:50 pmIts great as it is, yeah. But nowadays with high-resolution monitors its a real pain to work with.
Why do you think X will be any different? None of their "new" plugins - AFAIK - offers GUIs of different sizes (like Arturia, U-He or Reveal Sound do) or is freely scaleable (like Madrona Labs' VSTs)?
It will, because despite the fact theyr new plugins are freely scalable, they do adjust automaticly according resolution and DPI. Few months ago i switched from 1080p to 1440p and to my surprise theyr new FX (crush pack) staid the same size.

Anyways looking at the GUI's other revealed pictures, seeing all that "knobery" i take my words back and kinda agree with Bulent. It looks very busy, i think even more then it should be.
kv331 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 am 1) UI looks confusing
Last edited by Elektronisch on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antic604 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:59 pm
Well, compared to the GUI of their new plugins, Massive´s is microscopic.

Song Layer Pt.2
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:05 pmAll of their newer fx plugins are scalable.
Elektronisch wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:06 pmIt will, because despite the fact theyr new plugins are freely scalable, they do adjust automaticly according resolution and DPI. Few months ago i switched from 1080p to 1440p and to my surprise theyr new FX (crush pack) staid the same size.
Thanks, wasn't aware of that. My bad :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

There's a bit more info this time around. New screenshots too, going through some new features. I'm liking the new routing possibilities:

Return to “Instruments”