Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

And it has numbers in some knobs!!!

And numbers next to some other knobs!!!

How cool is that, eh?! :clown:

perfumer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 am Have a look at that 'beauty' :roll:

I think it looks great :shrug:

Not sure if it is the final GUI but i like it so far. But as usual it is a personal thing and maybe they will offer different color variations.
Maybe time for more modular GUIs to set up more personal as innovative thinking instead of just focus on sound...whatever.
Of course better to wait for a demo and then judge it. :)

:( No faux wood! :(

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 am I think it looks great :shrug:
Frankly, I don't care what you think. I'm speaking for myself when I'm saying my complaints. I have eye problems and hate to squint at the monitor more than I usually do, because some 20 year old 'designer' thought it was 'cool'.

The knobs are like camouflaged, do I have to hunt for them with a magnifying glass or some other tool that separates white from white and black from black?

perfumer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 am I think it looks great :shrug:
Frankly, I don't care what you think.
And...?

I didn’t offer my opinion to invalidate yours, so by all means continue whining :tu:

Cinebient wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:53 am Of course better to wait for a demo and then judge it. :)
How many times does Perfumer have to tell you how bad it is? Will you ever learn? :smack:

i heard they were making 743 different GUI's to keep all the bitches happy, including 5 braille versions

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 am
perfumer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am
Frankly, I don't care what you think.
And...?

I didn’t offer my opinion to invalidate yours, so by all means continue whining :tu:
It's not whining, it's constructive criticism and prospective customer feedback. It will become whining - literally - if I buy it and start working with it - for several hours at a time, like I usually do.

But please feel free to ignore my pain and distress, they don't mean a thing to you, do they?.

This is a tool to work with, first concern should be readability and accessibility, not 'looks'.

AnX wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:50 am i heard they were making 743 different GUI's to keep all the bitches happy, including 5 braille versions
I like how 2CAudio let me adjust the colors in Breeze 2 f.e. That is (nearly) the perfect way for me. Maybe N.I. could take it to the next level and let us modulate the colors with envelopes and LFOs. :wink:
As usual you cannot make everyone happy anyway.
Good thing is there is a simple choice at the end....use it or not :D

perfumer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 pmBut please feel free to ignore my pain and distress, they don't mean a thing to you, do they?.
Actually, no :tu:

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:00 am :( No faux wood! :(
dont you worry.
ive got some real "wood" right here for you...

vurt wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:56 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:00 am :( No faux wood! :(
dont you worry.
ive got some real "wood" right here for you...
The sinthesiser giving you a semi?

more than a semi
its massive...

Return to “Instruments”