One Synth Challenge #116: Triple Cheese (mmGhost Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a note: I'd surmise (and has not been disputed yet) in the spirit of the OSC, using any freely available version of Triple Cheese is allowed, which should clearly include the aforementioned betas. So go forth and create.

zarf wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm
functionform wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:23 pm I'm not sure using a Beta would be allowed. I wonder why he hasn't release it yet if there are fixes. Last release was 2015 afaik.
Oh - really? Yikes! First thing I looked for was a version where the On/Off buttons worked and found the beta. I assmed as it's on KVR and open to all (and often syths get updated throughout the month) that it was fine to use and within the rules. I was going to post the link to the beta in this thread when I finish work today.
If I need to start using the non-beta - I would like to know asap!
Nevermind! It explicitly lists the beta download on the contest page so it must be allowed. Cool!

Wow the 4598 beta fixes all the bugs I found so far. Creamy delicious.

zarf wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:44 pm
Taron wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:47 pm Sometimes it's impossible not to be a fan of U-He....
Careful my friend, you may find your 'little visit' turns into an extended stay.
Which of course, would make me and many others very happy of course :hug:
Huh, totally missed that one, haha... thanks, Zarf! :hug: My life would be so much better for it! :pray:

I had a blast in the last triple cheese OSC, so I'm definitely down for this one.

Plus no sampling feature for me to get sour about. :wink:
Disco flangus shenanigans

doctorbob wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:50 am So … only the cheesiest tracks allowed to enter then??????????? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
I just arrived in France, cheesy would be an expression for the highest quality, but only accessible for those who have taste. It only looks cheesy, the tasteless won't touch it... (its forbidden to import the best cheese to the U.S...; - )
I bet Urs knows about French cheese, though the best does not leave France... And of course you pay tripple the price for the good ones...

Hi all,

Running the last beta - most bugs seem gone.

Be careful with legato mode … any slight overlap of notes will lead to a nasty click in your solos!

dB

hi, my participation :
https://soundcloud.com/jules-muly/new-k ... es-phobies

daw : FL STUDIO producer edition 12.4.2
20 instances of treeple cheesy
0 effect

Alright! This is my 3rd attempt to finally get back into the OSC routine. I hope I'll finish the track this time :oops:

This is what I have so far:

[DELTED]

This synth is really awesome and can make incredible and expressive sounds. Sadly I still struggling to create percussion patches. Maybe I should revisit the basic recipes. I know this is different synth, but it couldn't be that far from additive synthesis, right? I feel like I'm missing something in my knowledge to get desired result because I get something close, but couldn't tweak any closer for a long time. :shrug:
Last edited by Medniex on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Much of the love
Last edited by z.prime on Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol what? er, great vocal patch there.

Using the beta now, too. Pitchbend range doesn't seem to be a program parameter that saves. That's a little scary at times. Have to set it again for all instruments that are not on 2.

Taron wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:47 am Using the beta now, too. Pitchbend range doesn't seem to be a program parameter that saves. That's a little scary at times. Have to set it again for all instruments that are not on 2.
You can set the pitch bend range via a constant automation envelope with a single point I suppose.

AH, good idea, haven't tried it, because I didn't see a parameter to come on in MuLab. I'll try! Thank you! :tu:
...nope, can't see that parameter or any access to it! :shrug: :help:
(Rev 4598)

I did a little research and got the rest of available presets. Really cool stuff! Made few interesting ideas while doodling with new sounds. I also scrolled through previous Triple cheese challenge. I found one broken link to Photonic's percussion patches which was my last hope to get some drums easy way :oops:

Back to the drawing board! :D

Another thing I didn't get was that Weeknd post :ud:
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Return to “Instruments”