Maschine Mikro MK3 and Komplete Kontrol A61

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

schmerzschlag wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:33 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:22 pm But since the things are appearing as shown above, at least we have an opportunity to contact them and request them for reselling duplicate/redundant stuff. Hopefully they will cooperate. I have had a very good experience with them so far.
Yes, they can't do anything worse than say no. ;) Best of luck. :)
Now, I need to get the Mikro MK3 at the earliest possible. :)
Hehe, it's fun. I hadn't have the chance to use it much so far, but hopefully next month I will have some time to dive in deep.
:D ;) Thanks. :)

Yeah, hope you have a great time with it. Enjoy and good luck. :)

By the way, Thanksgiving sale has started at NI website. Unfortunately, but as expected, no offers on updates/upgrades. :(

cturner wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:05 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 amBut that serial number you activated is a hardware serial number, right?
An yes, you're quite right. It was on a piece of card stock, and I also noticed the serial on the bottom of the keyboard, but didn't check to see if they were different.

I just looked at my NI account, and inputting that serial added the following items with their own serial numbers:

KOMPLETE KONTROL A25 HW
KOMPLETE KONTROL A-SERIES Collection
Maschine 2 Essentials Application for A-SERIES Keyboards
Maschine 2 Factory Selection

There might be more, but I already have licenses for Monark, Prism, etc. Also, the KK Collection is "unregistered" as I haven't installed it on any machine. So I'd imagine they all show up as that before installation.

HTH!
Okay, thanks a lot for the detailed clarification. I really appreciate it. At least I know what will be registered and how it will show up in my account. :tu:
cturner wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:44 pm One further thought: I believe I bought both Driver and Phasis as Xmas freebies here on KVR, so I can’t imagine why they’d object to your passing along the Maschine Essentials. Perhaps leaving them unregistered is a good thing. Good luck!
Yeah, but Driver and Phasis are separate products. Maschine Essentials is not really a product on its own, so perhaps they will not allow. But as you rightly mentioned, leaving them unregistered is probably the best thing. Just need to know everything properly before registering anything, so that it is perhaps possible to resell it.

Thanks again. :)

Return to “Instruments”