VIs from Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's better to under promise, then over perform. Here, PA seems to have done the opposite.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

There are rumours that the next VI released by Plugin Alliance will be
AIR Music Tech Vacuum Pro
Intro price 149$, List price 199$
Can‘t wait for it!
:party:

$19 upgrade price if you own Vacuum Pro.
$68.28 upgrade price if you own Vacuum Classic.

if i passed on Thorn for $79 then why would i even THINK to grab it for the 'heavy hitter' price of $99 ?lol... yeah i am waiting for Dirk to claim he did not know all this. is Dirk Slate's long lost brother? but i reckon there is a difference between 'playing dumb' and 'outright lies' lol

another disappointing moment for PA imo :(
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm There are rumours that the next VI released by Plugin Alliance will be
Can‘t wait for it!
Who is your source? I am thinking PA's "visionary mission" might soon include a subscription plan: Synth 1 for $20 a month or $180 a year.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:11 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:17 pm There are rumours that the next VI released by Plugin Alliance will be
Can‘t wait for it!
Who is your source? I am thinking PA's "visionary mission" might soon include a subscription plan: Synth 1 for $20 a month or $180 a year.
Perhaps they monetarise One Ping Only as well. A real game changer!

Another pretty dissapointing release from PA....
More BPM please

Know what's sad? The BX consoles are really good.

Ah what the hell? Another good bottle of wine down the drain.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:32 pm Know what's sad? The BX consoles are really good.

Ah what the hell? Another good bottle of wine down the drain.
Another good bottle of wine down the throad. :clown:

this whole thing stinks.

next up is a Brainworx SEM, apparently, and given Brainworx usual pricing scheme I imagine it will cost about 350 USD :party:

Most underwhelming thing I saw in a long time... Announce a Synth line and then take an existing Synth, add no real new Features and increase the price significantly :lol:

I'm sure the UA Synth when will be great when it comes out, why not just wait and start with that. Or at least a Brainworx Analog Clone that hasnt been released before

and 8 weeks later u get it as nobrainer for 29

mholloway wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:48 pm this whole thing stinks.

next up is a Brainworx SEM, apparently, and given Brainworx usual pricing scheme I imagine it will cost about 350 USD :party:
Heavy hitter price is always $99. :)

Symetry wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:20 pm Or at least a Brainworx Analog Clone that hasnt been released before
Why doesn’t someone release a damn Jomox Sunsyn clone already? We don’t need any more moog clones.

I'm willing to give my $99 heavy hitter voucher for DS Thorn to someone. Contact me if you want it. ;)

Return to “Instruments”