VIs from Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dandezebra wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm Anyone know specifically what that means?
I think it means Dirk is incapable of reading his own EULA.

dandezebra wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:53 pm I am confused and a bit annoyed...Obviously!

This intrigued me though:

V1.2 offers some small but valuable improvements, the biggest being: if you use the PA version you will be able to use the plugin on 3 computers or USB sticks at the same time. You may even share it with a band mate.

Anyone know specifically what that means?
a bandmate is usually a musician you are in a band with.
it can also include drummers.

:hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:01 pm a bandmate is usually a musician you are in a band with.

But not bassists. They'll only try to eat it or something.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:02 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:01 pm a bandmate is usually a musician you are in a band with.

But not bassists. They'll only try to eat it or something.
ive lost puppies to a bassist :(

Touché. Ha!

I assume that means, especially in the modern times of the internet and such, that this bandmate can be in another country.

I hope they didn't eat the puppies!

This is what you get for the 19$ upgrade fee:

Thorn Changelog

version 1.2:

Thorn is distributed by Plugin Alliance now
Integrated Plugin Alliance framework with toolbar and authorization scheme
Thorn Essentials, HouseMaster One and Thorn Expansion 2 by Rob Lee are in the factory library now, free of charge
Modulation depth can be modulated now without issues
MIDI CC is working now when ARP is turned on
Thorn now returns text values to be displayed in automation lanes for AAX / VST3 / AU
Removed Optimize Polyphony option, will be returned later
Fixed automation smoothing issue
Fixed a crash when opening AAX page-table
Fixed minor preset loading issues on Windows

what if you're in the polyphonic spree? theres tons of them! surely theres a limit on bandmates too?

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:17 pm what if you're in the polyphonic spree? theres tons of them! surely theres a limit on bandmates too?
Bandmates or Blinddates?

martinjuenke wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:18 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:17 pm what if you're in the polyphonic spree? theres tons of them! surely theres a limit on bandmates too?
Bandmates or Blinddates?
it's not synths i want to share with blind dates...

it's the bill!
equality rules!

band limiting

Multi Band Mates

multipass?

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What an absolutely disappointing, boring, un-imaginative, company reputation killing thing to do, to release a third party synth plugin and try to re-brand it as...

"Clearly, then, Plugin Alliance is on a visionary mission to reach out to both new and current customers with its impending VI product line"

Visionary mission lol

They really need to knock it out of the park with their other ones to compensate for this total let down.

Return to “Instruments”