Wusikstation 1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does any one have a license for Wusikstation 1. I talked to the owner and he doesnt have them any more.

Who do you mean by "the owner" ? Even if someone has a license it wouldn't be legal to give it to you. KVR is not that kind of site.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yes, he talked to me. Sadly I lost several older files in a divorce 6 years ago. :dog: So I don't have V1 keys anymore. So if anyone has a key for V1, please, share here, I will also make a copy for any future requests. :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

KVR needs a
strawman emoji...

I might have it backed up here somewhere, but its so old... why not use the current version?

Wusik.com : VST plugins and unintended comedy.
New goof every week !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Goof? That's not very nice. The divorce was hell, lost a lot of things. Very nice guys...

I feel very sorry for your divorce and was absolutely not talking about this, do not victimize yourself.

I was talking about the way you're handling this lost key situation, which feels very amateurish at best.
Last edited by DJErmac on Mon May 20, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

:ud:
I just don't understand why anyone would want a version 1 when the current version is at 10...
Last edited by BBFG# on Tue May 21, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I think there was an 80% off sale very recently.
Maybe you could purchase when it goes on sale again and have most recent.
The original was 32 bit as I recall, so you'd need a host that loads the old dll or have a bridger for it, unless your system/daw is 32 bit.
You could also play with demo versions:
https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/download-demo

Watch out for cyberbullying... :-\ I'm out of this thread, if anyone needs me, PM me instead. Tomorrow I will code a php script for V1 computer music serials and put on the site under support.

Goodbye...

WilliamK wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:29 am Watch out for cyberbullying...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most recent key I can find for me is V2....

Code: Select all

Wusikstation CM V1 VSTi Serial Number
     (when you first run the VSTi, it will ask for this number.
     Right click to select PASTE, as Ctrl+V may not work)

FQMJKNLNONORHQMJKNLNONORH

or

GPIIKMJMPMHQHPIIKMJMPMHQH

or

XSRLQPRPQPKTPSRLQPRPQPKTP

This is for the free copy of Wusik Station V1 that came with the Computer Music Magazine DVD back in the day.

I also setup on the site.
http://wwww.wusik.com/w/index.php/support/wscmv1serial

Now I'm gone. ;-)

So long...

BTW: I only asked the user to ask around as I was out of work and wouldn't be able to code anything before today. So instead of having him wait all those days, I asked him to ask around, that's all. Today I created the PHP script that generates the serial again, took me a few hours to figure a few things out as I had only some portions of the code at hand...

Return to “Instruments”