discoDSP Synths

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 am There were minor differences in the way Dmitry and George reacted peoples feedback.

DS: I'm truly very sorry but this had to be done that I can continue and focus on making products. (he also made announcements via email)
GR: Fcuk you and burn in hell. I'll sue you.
What a moronic comparison. Here's how I see this drama queen clown driven festival:

- Customer: I don't want to pay 14 EUR for 1 year upgrades of all my products and extended file downloads that were previously free as courtesy.
- Me: Fine Sir, have a good day and GTFO my business if you don't demonstrate loyalty and real support.

What's the reality? TONS of EXISTING customers have PAID for Cloud :roll: and they are very happy with it and getting latest Bliss, Discovery Pro, etc. updates for a CHEAPER price plus 1 year more of free updates and installer downloads.

It seems some little boys got their money feelings hurt. Well... that's life. Deal with it. Oh, and continue this senseless drama thread until it gets locked.

and there folks, is the mentality of the scam artist you are dealing with

:clap:

I buy v1 of your new synrh and would then have to pay more for 1.01.

This cannot possibly be described as a customer-friendly way to do business imo

Well... let's just say that it is a bad idea to antagonize the crowd against you. :) That doesn't necessarily mean they're right about everything though. The kind of bashing discoDSP got here is quite over the top. Eespecially when people who are angry about the inability to download their stuff can address the company directly, instead of badgering here.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm What's the reality? TONS of EXISTING customers have PAID for Cloud :roll: and they are very happy with it and getting latest Bliss, Discovery Pro, etc. updates for a CHEAPER price plus 1 year more of free updates and installer downloads.

It seems some little boys got their money feelings hurt. Well... that's life. Deal with it. Oh, and continue this senseless drama thread until it gets locked.
The reality is not being able to access our user area for stuff we have already paid for unless we give you MORE money, you scamming cretin. I hope this thread is made a sticky so people will always know what a crook you are. And you're still deleting comments from your forum that you don't like. Fcuk you :x
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

AnX wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:21 pm and there folks, is the mentality of the scam artist you are dealing with

And there we have it! You won the 1st price this month to the saddest individual going into personal attacks, online harassment and defamation :tu: :clown:

chk071 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:12 pm
discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm What's the reality? TONS of EXISTING customers have PAID for Cloud :roll: and they are very happy with it and getting latest Bliss, Discovery Pro, etc. updates for a CHEAPER price plus 1 year more of free updates and installer downloads.
And that's the difference between the real people out there, and the people on internet forums. ;) Always knew it, always get it confirmed at some point. A minority, which is extremely vocal, and loud about their minority opinion.

Anyway, i don't get the fuss anyway. If i'm unhappy with something, i'll do the right thing, and don't buy. So easy, and you don't have to stalk people online either. But then, most, if not all of this is power, and influencing others anyway.
No you're the lawyer of the devil manipulator that loves to talk about users issues as "minorities" always, you're always in favor of anything that companies wants to impose on users, not only you always try to put silence to everyone, "don't say anything" so the companies continue with their bad disgusting practices, but supporting any unjustifiable actions from them too. This is ridiculous.

This is why I said before, this user would love the entire humanity in slavery and dominated by companies and corporations.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:27 pm
AnX wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:21 pm and there folks, is the mentality of the scam artist you are dealing with

And there we have it! You won the 1st price this month to the saddest individual going into personal attacks, online harassment and defamation :tu: :clown:
i think you'll be wearing that crown for a looooooong time, well after you "business" goes under. :tu:

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:27 pm

I'm really amazed how you're able to find out even more creative ways to shoot yourself in the foot :clap:

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm GTFO my business if you don't demonstrate loyalty and real support.
The KVR member base has shown you Loyalty and Support since you first went into business many years ago. We helped you stay in business by purchasing and promoting your products.

Then you turn around and insult the members by showing them NO loyalty.

Certainly even you can see the irony and why some people are rightfully upset. So sorry you're getting the fully deserved negative feedback. But as you said "Well... that's life. Deal with it"...... :roll:

By the way KVR....you can ban developers just as easily as you can other members. There shouldn't be two sets of rules...... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

JunSev wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:29 pm No you're the lawyer of the devil manipulator that loves to talk about users issues as "minorities" always, you're always in favor of anything that companies wants to impose on users, not only you always try to put silence to everyone, "don't say anything" so the companies continue with their bad disgusting practices, but supporting any unjustifiable actions from them too. This is ridiculous.
:lol:

So good that i would like to print it out, and hang it to my wall now. ;) You really sound like a jehova witness. "The devil manipulator". Yeah, right.

JunSev wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:29 pm
No you're the lawyer of the devil manipulator that loves to talk about users issues as "minorities" always, you're always in favor of anything that companies wants to impose on users, not only you always try to put silence to everyone, "don't say anything" so the companies continue with their bad disgusting practices, but supporting any unjustifiable actions from them too. This is ridiculous.

This is why I said before, this user would love the entire humanity in slavery and dominated by companies and corporations.
exactly

chk071 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:33 pm
JunSev wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:29 pm No you're the lawyer of the devil manipulator that loves to talk about users issues as "minorities" always, you're always in favor of anything that companies wants to impose on users, not only you always try to put silence to everyone, "don't say anything" so the companies continue with their bad disgusting practices, but supporting any unjustifiable actions from them too. This is ridiculous.
:lol:

So good that i would like to print it out, and hang it to my wall now. ;) You really sound like a jehova witness. "The devil manipulator". Yeah, right.
stop trying to enslave humanity you naughty little man :tantrum:

George in the cloud with diamonds :clown:

Hey chk071, I want to make sure I understand this right.

So on May 1, 2019 Customer X buys Discovery Pro, under the assumption that he gets free updates and can, at the very least, download his purchase again if somehow it got lost or he had a computer crash or whatever, and then on June 1, 2019, goes to download this product and finds out that he can't unless he pays for a cloud service, something he was NOT informed of when he just purchased a month prior, and you're OKAY with this?

I'm not sure whether to add you to my ignore list or just shake my head in disgust or both.

Wow! Just wow!

II have no words.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:09 pm Oh, and continue this senseless drama thread until it gets locked.
Good thing you don't have the power to lock or delete threads here, like you do all the time in your own subforum.

Return to “Instruments”