VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:20 am RTFM: read the f**king manual
RTFH: read the f**king homepage
KC: Keep Calm 8)

"RTFH" - should remember that one. :D

rewthless wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm Just got confirmation on Time+Space shipping Komplete 12 Ultimate CE upgrade :)
Bought mine a week ago 06/03 at JRR still nothing but i don't blame the reseller only NI. :)
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:09 pm
rewthless wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 pm Just got confirmation on Time+Space shipping Komplete 12 Ultimate CE upgrade :)
Bought mine a week ago 06/03 at JRR still nothing but i don't blame the reseller only NI. :)
Bought mine on 06/04 from NI and I received it less than 10 minutes later, I blame NI for that.

chk071 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:55 pm Well, would be a bit harsh if you could use it for upgrades which cost 50 €... or for the ones which cost 24,50 €. Get a plugin for free and 0,50 € on top? :)
I dunno but they should definitely do something to make the vouchers more enticing. Ive just been through their store and couldn’t find anything eligible to buy with vouchers. I’m keen to learn what others are using their vouchers for?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

RobertH2 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:38 pm
mladi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:09 pm
Bought mine on 06/04 from NI and I received it less than 10 minutes later, I blame NI for that.
You just confirmed that i was right to blame NI for that.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

v1o wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:55 pm I dunno but they should definitely do something to make the vouchers more enticing. Ive just been through their store and couldn’t find anything eligible to buy with vouchers. I’m keen to learn what others are using their vouchers for?
I would guess Super 8, since the voucher is about 40% off, so not going to do much better even if they have a half price sale later..

Regarding any voucher delays, that's possibly caused by someone not fully registering the product in their account. IE After you buy, use Native Access to install at least one thing from what you bought.
Last edited by PAK on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PAK wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:12 pm
mladi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:58 pm You just confirmed that i was right to blame NI for that.
A fair number of the voucher delays are possibly caused by someone not fully registering the product in their account. IE After you buy, use Native Access to install at least one thing from what you bought.
Looks like you mixed it up? My post wasn't about vouchers.

chk071 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:17 am No, the voucher is still not available for upgrades or items which are already on sale... and, i still don't know any company which would do that.
I only ever use my Plugin alliance monthly vouchers on sale items, they are expensive plugins otherwise.
Most plugins are more expensive than I paid for my K12 CE upgrade.

mladi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 pm Looks like you mixed it up? My post wasn't about vouchers.
Yep, sorry.. was referencing earlier posts, and quoted yours by mistake :)

PAK wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:12 pm
v1o wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:55 pm I dunno but they should definitely do something to make the vouchers more enticing. Ive just been through their store and couldn’t find anything eligible to buy with vouchers. I’m keen to learn what others are using their vouchers for?
I would guess Super 8, since the voucher is about 40% off, so not going to do much better even if they have a half price sale later..

Regarding any voucher delays, that's possibly caused by someone not fully registering the product in their account. IE After you buy, use Native Access to install at least one thing from what you bought.
I did install a few products, but the e-voucher hasn't come yet. It's almost 4 days now. NI office was off today, so will have to contact support tomorrow.

You checked if Komplete shows up in your products on NI's website when you log in?

Did anyone order from Time+Space last week ? Did you get your order yet?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

telecode wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:30 pm Did anyone order from Time+Space last week ? Did you get your order yet?
Got an email from them that they expected the next shipment today and would update me when it would be shipped to me asap.
Not in any real hurry anyway. Only want to keep Kontakt up to date for the time being. Since it appears Massive X won't work on my system anyway, I get Kontakt and maybe one extra DS library that may be something I can use.

This is bizarre. I logged in last week saw my upgrade price for 199. Logged in yesterday and my upgrade price was 299. What gives? Is there a coupon somewhere that adds to the discount?

Return to “Instruments”