What happened to Admiral Quality (Poly-ana)?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IS there a reason to get the phase if you already have Phasis? 15 bucks is pretty cheap but I ca'nt say I get around to trying many phasers.

acYm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 pm I was assuming the phaser was long out of beta by now, just too lazy to go get it - looks like I'm not the only energetically selective one...
Yeah wasn't really that bothered to download it until it was finished with a better gui and some presets but the site problems forced my hand. Hope it is finished now and not left in limbo.

Are there any preset banks out there for Poly-Ana to acquire?

steve.lindqvist wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:33 am Are there any preset banks out there for Poly-Ana to acquire?
User banks used to be available through the AQ website. Don't know if they are anymore.
A well-behaved signature.

Thanks!

steve.lindqvist wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:33 am Are there any preset banks out there for Poly-Ana to acquire?
Here's a few I uploaded some time ago. I've got more and if I think about it I'll post them as well.

https://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=dl&id=985
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:28 am IS there a reason to get the phase if you already have Phasis? 15 bucks is pretty cheap but I ca'nt say I get around to trying many phasers.
Personally for me, Phasis is IT. I don't need any other phasers.

Return to “Instruments”