Massive X Manual

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wholiveira wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:58 pm Stop being a specious clefted hillock.
WTF is that? :o

deleted
Last edited by Wholiveira on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

deleted

Wholiveira wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:58 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 pm
jancivil wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm Wait, so now people read the f**king MANUAL? Snap. Everything I know is wrong.
No, they just complain when there isn't one.
Stop being a specious clefted hillock.

For anyone looking for more full documentation on Massive X, ADSR has put their full video course on the synth up for free. I found the code on the audioproductiondeals subreddit.
Doesn't seem to be there anymore?

deleted

Thanks yes I tried that but it doesn't give 28 days access to the Massive X course, just you get a 7 day trial for all their courses.

delete me
Last edited by Wholiveira on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

specious is the word for like a superficially attractive argument which doesn't really work upon examination.
Or you've dressed up some old material superficially to make it seem current but if you know the material you know it's old hat.

'You specious person' doesn't really work.
It's a little like calling somone 'ersatz' something something.

Something else with no manual is everything I have by Spitfire, some of it rather ought to have

deleted
Last edited by Wholiveira on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

r/murderedbywords

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:24 pm Thanks yes I tried that but it doesn't give 28 days access to the Massive X course, just you get a 7 day trial for all their courses.
Hm, I just got in on it. Follow the link then use the discount code m4551v3x .

The segments are really short. I think I can get the info I want out of it in an evening.

Jeez, why does this screencaster say Gee You Eye instead of Gooey.

Uhhh this is starting to remind me of the scene in Trading Places where the old broker explains to Eddie Murphy what bacon is...

My advice: watch selectively

Ficciones wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:21 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:24 pm Thanks yes I tried that but it doesn't give 28 days access to the Massive X course, just you get a 7 day trial for all their courses.
Hm, I just got in on it. Follow the link then use the discount code m4551v3x .
Yes I did - it gave me a 7 day tial

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:22 pm Yes I did - it gave me a 7 day tial
Maybe it's because I never had an account with them before and just made one now..

Wholiveira wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:29 pm Making broad, categorical inferences against a group to justify your statements is the textbook definition of specious. Don't play.
No it isn't.
dictionary.com wrote:apparently good or right though lacking real merit; superficially pleasing or plausible:
specious arguments.
I could also quote numerous KVR posts of people complaining about there being no manual, but I'd rather you didn't insist on that.

Return to “Instruments”