Korg Collection (V2.0 released, GUI update!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection Special Box Presets For Korg M1 Legacy V2

New versions of MS-20 and Polysix (v2.0.6) are out for Mac. :)
Opax

thanks for the info!

Opax wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:28 pm New versions of MS-20 and Polysix (v2.0.6) are out for Mac. :)
I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised by this, as Korg hasn’t given me much confidence in them delivering a good product lately.

I am using Cubase 10, and for some reason, Cubase has blacklisted my Polysix vsti. It is 64 bit so that isn't the issue. Any other users out there having this problem? It was recently updated. I'm wondering if there was something in the first release that Cubase didn't like. I'm tempted to just move it out of the blacklist area but wanted to check in and see if anyone else is also experiencing this.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

Yep, they know about it and have said they are working on it.
rsp
sound sculptist

BassMasterK wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:49 pm I am using Cubase 10, and for some reason, Cubase has blacklisted my Polysix vsti. It is 64 bit so that isn't the issue. Any other users out there having this problem? It was recently updated. I'm wondering if there was something in the first release that Cubase didn't like. I'm tempted to just move it out of the blacklist area but wanted to check in and see if anyone else is also experiencing this.
i am experience it on 2 systems, both windows, both cubase pro 10.50.20. reactiving, no problems. so far. it loads, changing presets works. didn't import my own presets yet. (make my onw presets.)
save state, etc. didn't check either.

I think I just realized that since V2 you get a fully functioning Legacy Cell with MDE-X. Which in turn means that you get fully working and fully editable MS20 and Polysix which work only inside the LegacyCell.

I'm pretty sure before you only got to use LegacyCell if you had both of those synths and MDE-X and it was not included with the MDE-X. Or have I just overlooked it so far?
No signature here!

Saw wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 4:40 pm No, it`s impossible on Mac`s
There is an easy solution to that. Switch to Windows. :idea: :!:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

If you're serious about music you need Windows.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:21 pm If you're serious about music you need Windows.
i have a lot of Windows.

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:20 pm
My windows don’t have a switch, but I can open them to get fresh air... Boosts my inspiration to find the really easy solutions...

(The original problem related to the quote is way easier to solve on Macs btw... Beside all other problems you create when you switch systems...)
Last edited by Tj Shredder on Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Double...

Tj Shredder wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:04 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:20 pm
My windows don’t have a switch, but I can open them to get fresh air... Boosts my inspiration to find the really easy solutions...

(The original problem related to the quote is way easier to solve on Macs btw... Beside all other problems you create when you switch systems...)
I guess thats true. Its been years since i tried using a Mac. I hated it btw. :hihi:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

all my Legacy Cell VSTs and the standalone version stopped working today completely (both 1.3 and 1.5, 32 and 64bit.,..). (Win 10). Has anyone else experienced this? registry problems perhaps?

Return to “Instruments”