Hyper Tri-ance - Skyscraper Synthesizer Project - By The Intrancer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You guys are pretty harsh. I can see he is putting a lot of work into this project. Remember the awesome zebralette skin he just released?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

The lite version could be called 'Diaper Bi-pants' :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It's still in prototype development and testing stages as mentioned, some elements look to have been shifted by accident which is easy to do with such a big ensemble instrument or either I was in the middle of moving stuff around, easy fix though. Some un-needed controls to still remove also.... Right now though, I'm pretty happy with where it's at, at this stage. It's been a long fun road to get here I can tell ya :-D. I'm pretty much picking up from where I left it a year ago I think.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

How are people overlooking how cool this is and cliche dissing on its looks. Rock on, dude--I love the complexity of your creation, and I hope it amounts to some cool sounds.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm Looks like a naked Dalek

EXFOLIATE!

AnX wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:17 am
Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:13 pm Looks like a naked Dalek

EXFOLIATE!
:hihi:

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:55 am You guys are pretty harsh.
not like i went with "can we nuke this guy from orbit?"
which was my first edit :)

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:36 pm
well , it's the only way to be sure ...
:pray:

Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:19 am How are people overlooking how cool this is and cliche dissing on its looks. Rock on, dude--I love the complexity of your creation, and I hope it amounts to some cool sounds.
I am a reaktor designer myself
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/r ... l/1781422/
Some ensembles took months to create , and I didnt post stupid mock -up guis , when it 's done it 's done , that's it !

It's just a f**king joke to post your ensembles , make a bit deal out of it while they arent'even finished , and looking in his structure it's obvious he's still on a beginners level ( poly mon voice mistakes etc)
So why create a whole mock-up gui ??
He does it to get attention , that's all there is to it , and this comment will fly right over his head ...in his mind he's always right ( and the best ) .
He is a serious narcisist
Only newbies will fall in his trap ( and he knows that )
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 pm
Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:19 am How are people overlooking how cool this is and cliche dissing on its looks. Rock on, dude--I love the complexity of your creation, and I hope it amounts to some cool sounds.
Some ensembles took months to create , and I didnt post stupid mock -up guis , when it 's done it 's done , that's it !

It's just a f**king joke to post your ensembles , make a bit deal out of it while they arent'even finished , and looking in his structure it's obvious he's still on a beginners level ( poly mon voice mistakes etc)
He does it to get attention , that's all there is to it , and this comment will fly right over his head ...in his mind he's always right ( and the best ) .
you had to start from somewhere too. I think you are the f**king joke here
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

vurt wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:36 pm
Ehe :)

Nothing wrong with asking some feedback. Now, talking about nuking from orbit. This looks a bit like the control center of the Death Star.

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:09 pm

you had to start from somewhere too. I think you are the f**king joke here
I can't help it that you're easily impressed :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

if only newbies fall for his so-called trap, what does that make you because it seems you cannot wait to give him all the attention you think he wants. So this is very simple, in other threads I have requested people avoid you statements, that's all you want to do in this thread is attack The Intrancer. We can kill several birds with one stone here, you stay out of his threads and he wont bother you and more and I wont have to make this reminder yet again.

It really amazes me how people's memories fail from one thread to the next, the same rules apply in every thread, the same basic concepts of trying to respectful still apply, you statements are still just as detrimental to a positive thread, yet people seem to think new with a new thread things will be different?

So gentleclockdivider, you have a problem with the intrancer...leave him alone...problem solved...but I am serious
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Blaster wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:56 pm What kind of copy protection will there be?
It uses the complete mental breakdown method (CMB).
Only the hardy can use it.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Instruments”