Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro

funny. When the fanbois can't think of anything else anymore the others get called hater.

ok, how about "guy with literally nothing better to do" -- the proof that you're only up to no good is that you aren't interested in using the software and you still come back and check the thread even though nobody is mentioning you.

AnX wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:15 am you get what you pay for...
correct

A plugin costs a single euro and we have people complaining about why it's not 64 bit and supported for their daws😂 you can't make this stuff up!! If it's such a problem for you, then try to code it yourself or buy jbridge like the rest of us.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

or just use something better that you probably already own....

AnX wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:31 am or just use something better that you probably already own....
What about people who are just starting out?

For being next to free Genesis Pro has quite decent sound and features. 32 bit is the only real drawback but not a show stopper for Win people.

I have some quite decent software and hardware synths but this won't stop me from using Genesis Pro every now and then in actual projects, it sounds good enough for that.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:31 am or just use something better that you probably already own....
after reading what I've read here I would avoid it like the plague

plenty of great freebies around that are 64bit and cross platform from devs who actually offer support

AnX wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:44 pm
recursive one wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:20 pm
after reading what I've read here I would avoid it like the plague
What exactly?

The release was over-hyped and rushed, but the synth as such sounds good and works ok with Jbridge with few non-critical bugs. I think people who use FL Studio and such won't even bother whether it's 32 or 64 bit at all, and if someone uses Windows in most cases he won't care if the synth is available for Macs or not.

a lot of ifs and buts there, I'd much rather use software that is fit for purpose

AnX wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:04 pm a lot of ifs and buts there, I'd much rather use software that is fit for purpose
so go away and use it then...
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

I already do, but im going nowhere kenny boy

I just wanted to add it might be possible to use this vst on MAC with Netvst haven't tried but I have with other SE plugins and it works.

I wonder if update includes all Credits now and has removed any SF2 samples that were from commercial sources? I also checked on updating the required modules to current version SE and it is not going to happen lots of work to go from 32 to 64 with new SDK. If the developer Ummet has included credit etc and wants to start over in modern SE come join the SE community you are welcome to. Many others have started over it is possible..
-Committed to provide innovative technologies for multimedia.-

https://www.davidsonaudioandmultimedia.com

AnX wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:36 pm I already do, but im going nowhere kenny boy
I don't care if you're here or not, i just like to call out nasty types who like to shit on everything. So knock yourself out...
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

keep up the good work :roll:

AnX wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:55 pm keep up the good work :roll:
You say you have no interest in the synth but you seem to be very interested in this thread :?

Return to “Instruments”