Korg releases Korg Triton VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

clipnotic wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:28 am The full price for the Korg Triton VST is absolutely fair, because you'll get all EXB, too!
By that logic the Wavestation and M1 plugins, also from Korg, should cost 299 as well.

They don't.

Triton VST is horribly overpriced.

I have also the M1 and Wavestation plugins! :wink:

EDIT:
And the difference is, that the full Triton was one of the best workstations, Korg ever produced! And I had the Trinity V3 with Z1 board and M3 as hardware, too! :D

EDIT2:
And if Korg also would offer the Oasys / Kronos as a plugin, I would pay them $1000 easily! :D

clipnotic wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:30 am And if Korg also would offer the Oasys / Kronos as a plugin, I would pay them $1000 easily! :D
Out of the nine engines in the Kronos, they already offer the P6, MS20, and WS. And concerning Their acoustic/electric piano and organ engines, it's subjective on what we want or can do. So all they can offer me at this point are the Mod7, AL2 and STR engines? Not even sure what they offer to me but by triggering my history of loyalty to the brand.

Wrong thread, sorry.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

clipnotic wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:30 am I have also the M1 and Wavestation plugins! :wink:

EDIT:
And the difference is, that the full Triton was one of the best workstations, Korg ever produced! And I had the Trinity V3 with Z1 board and M3 as hardware, too! :D

EDIT2:
And if Korg also would offer the Oasys / Kronos as a plugin, I would pay them $1000 easily! :D
Agreed. Give me trinity, karma, LE, Oasys and Kronos. Sell it all for $299 as an expansion to triton. I’m sold. I can be greedy can’t I?

People who’ve not owned a triton don’t realize the value in this. The sounds are still stellar. You can make full blown productions with this. Just a single expansion used to cost $300 and people paid without thinking. Just the RAM upgrade would cost you a lot. How spoiled we are that Korg offers everything for $299 and we still think it’s too expensive.

This, besides omnisphere and kontakt, is fast becoming my go to plugin. Especially for scratchpadding and composing where you don’t want to sit through loading sounds, this just loads instantly. It’s fantastic. I hope Roland and Yamaha follow suite but I don’t see the Roland Cloud being as appetizing as this one.

Well, they haven't answer my emails, nor solved my issue, so I'm dropping Korg from my list.
I'll save the $299 and with little more I can buy Yamaha MX49 keyboard. No more Korg for me :)

Good. No more whinging from you.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Of course this korg collection is not for everyone. Some like these sounds, some not.
If you like 90's music, you maybe like these triton and m1 and wavestation sounds.
I like this stuff, and I hope we will se some more bugfixes and updates to this collection.
My oppinion - with these latest updates Korg collection is equal value to NI Komplete or Arturia Vcollection or Nexus or Omnisphere. With Layering these instruments you can create almost any sound...

Aloysius wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:41 pm Good. No more whinging from you.
Glad to know that my whinging is affecting you negatively 8)

keyman_sam wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:34 pm
People who’ve not owned a triton don’t realize the value in this. The sounds are still stellar. You can make full blown productions with this. Just a single expansion used to cost $300 and people paid without thinking. Just the RAM upgrade would cost you a lot. How spoiled we are that Korg offers everything for $299 and we still think it’s too expensive.
Because the Triton was released in 1999, and we are living in 2020. According to your logic, the Roland Cloud must be the best value. Owning all the Roland gear featured in the Roland Cloud would require a 2nd mortgage.

Chrisk-K wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:02 pm
keyman_sam wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:34 pm
Because the Triton was released in 1999, and we are living in 2020. According to your logic, the Roland Cloud must be the best value. Owning all the Roland gear featured in the Roland Cloud would require a 2nd mortgage.
Well in 2019, just before the plugin was released people were still buying Tritons for >$500. I didn’t say best value. I simply said fantastic value and I’ll say it again. Right up there with omnisphere and logic in terms of value.

hey guys i dunno about this but does the VST/Triton include also the patches of the Trinity/TR-Rack?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8reLLV_ ... be&t=1m25s

thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I can't deny it , Triton is my fave right now
Last edited by Vatta on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caine123 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:32 am does the VST/Triton include also the patches of the Trinity/TR-Rack?
Trinity has different sound architecture than Triton, so it's impossible to recreate the patches accurately.
Maybe Korg will release the Trinity vst in the future...

So what's with the Future Loops Construction card..?

Is this supposed to be loops?

All I can see is a handful of kit presets copied dozens of times. No grooves.

I guess they left this feature out of the plugin.

Return to “Instruments”