FM Synth Rsonik by IIIBlast no longer for sale

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is hilarious. Dude has balls of steel. Must be confident he can get away with it. Kind of like how they have Wckdonalds in japan, everything is identical accept the big M is upside down, lmao.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Trump effect!

IL was probably like you can't do this or that, so he'll change them and release v2, lmao. This might imply some is his code, against all odds.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:20 am IL was probably like you can't do this or that, so he'll change them and release v2, lmao. This might imply some is his code, against all odds.
IIIBlast did "unlock" all the effects so you could enable them all at once. So obviously /something/ more than the GUI was modified. Doesn't change the situation any, but there was some modification there.
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Reminds me Harmless vs. Johnny Juliano's Harmless Imagination:
viewtopic.php?t=300588
yzcoruhT

dakkra wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:50 am
Touch The Universe wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:20 am IL was probably like you can't do this or that, so he'll change them and release v2, lmao. This might imply some is his code, against all odds.
IIIBlast did "unlock" all the effects so you could enable them all at once. So obviously /something/ more than the GUI was modified. Doesn't change the situation any, but there was some modification there.
Not necessary, you can also lock the effects on the GUI-level so the CPU will not eat that much. If that's the case, a simple GUI on the manual mapped/reflective loaded dll could open that up.

Just noticed its bundled with Reason 11 at Gear4music

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-an ... lugin/39KK
Includes FREE copy of powerful Rsonik virtual FM synthesizer
It is an excellent price for Reason though!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:05 pm Just noticed its bundled with Reason 11 at Gear4music

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-an ... lugin/39KK
Includes FREE copy of powerful Rsonik virtual FM synthesizer
Wow, nice catch. This looks sketchy as ever. "Reason 11 Software... includes Reason Rack Plugin".
More expensive than "Intro" and cheaper than "Full" but it doesn't mention the exact product? Apparently they give you a "Lite" serial and it comes with a later upgrade to full :roll:

Looks to be some sort of reseller scheme similar to how steam keys are sold on unauthorized websites for cheap...

Proud image of Rsonik at the forefront... I wonder if Reason Studios endorses this :hihi:

This whole stolen plugin thing must really be just a cash cow operation, trying to make as much off it as quickly as possible before disappearing off into the night and dissolving these fake companies "iiiblast" and "limeloops".

Seems like the developer is looking for different ways to sell his ( fraudulent ) vst , since bax shop has it already blacklisted .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

The makers of Reason probably have no idea this is stolen software.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:39 pm The makers of Reason probably have no idea this is stolen software.
They should visit KvR more often then they would know.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Seems to me that it's Gear4music that came up with this idea of bundling Rsonik with Reason 11. At Reason Studios website there is no such bundle.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

ATN69 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:01 pm Seems to me that it's Gear4music that came up with this idea of bundling Rsonik with Reason 11. At Reason Studios website there is no such bundle.
So I wonder if Gear4music knows it's stolen or if they even care?

wagtunes wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:31 pm
ATN69 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:01 pm Seems to me that it's Gear4music that came up with this idea of bundling Rsonik with Reason 11. At Reason Studios website there is no such bundle.
So I wonder if Gear4music knows it's stolen or if they even care?
I have of course no idea if Gear4music know the truth about Rsonik but perhaps someone should tell them and see how they deal with it. It's reflecting bad towards Reason even though Reason have nothing to do with it.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Aliens wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:23 am
thejonsolo wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:49 am Geez....where are the mods? Ban this fool. You are the bane of this forum!
A ban for something as relatively innocuous as that, come on, that's pretty ridiculous given some of the stuff that gets written here.
I don't know who that poster is, and I visit a lot, so I doubt they're the bane of the forum.
leave it dude.
for once it's not me that's the bane of the forum :party:

Return to “Instruments”