One Synth Challenge #132: ToneZ by t0nit0rmx (MrKarollus Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted

I voted. My favorite is Baall soda.
:phones:

OllyAudio wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23 am I voted. My favorite is Baall soda.
That's a first time (anyone mentioning my track as their favt) for me, here :D.

Much appreciate your kind words and support, my friend :tu:

MrKarolus wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:50 pm
IV! wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:05 pm Voted! Unfortunately, I couldn't find the hits in the Rockingricky track again, as it doesn 't play (maybe SoundCloud is unsatisfied). I've listened to it before and voted based on my first impression, but this may be a problem for some people. Otherwise, it was a cool month and a bit of a crazy synth! :clap: :party:
Me too. Glad I listened before, just after he uploaded :tu:
I've updated my track. Probably you used the link in the first post .... :shrug:
but the link on the voting site works ... :wheee:

Voted!

Not so easy to judge this month :phew:
it's not the quantity, but the quality ... so many really good tracks here :clap:
Good luck to all!

I agree Ricky! Done my first pass … 3-5 used … more in the higher groups than usual due to there being so many good tracks. :tu:

Will review over the next few days and change my votes if required ... :party:

dB

#+# VOTED #+#
The award of points was difficult this time because I heard a lot of great sounds from all of you.

My wish for any OSC in the future: if the bugs of ToneZ are turned off, please again an OSC with this interesting synth :)

Have a nice day
Kraftraum
https://soundcloud.com/kraftraum
-8<-------------------
Take it or break it!

Voted!

Agreed with the others - great playlist. I think something's happened over the past few years: Feels like everyone's upped their game - I'm pretty sure more basic mistakes were being made a couple of years ago. Makes it all the more difficult to score the damn tracks! :D
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Maybe we should do an "anti-OSC" to see who can make the "worst sounding" track - bar pushing it to ultimate distortion and destruction!!! :D :D :D

dB

Not a problem at all for me! :tu: :D

I might even make it this month :lol:

Voted!

Voted !

Totally agree... a difficult vote, indeed. Still not at all sure about the order. :tu:

Still musing about my votes … so hard to judge across genres!!! Good work by all this time, and also quite unexpected given the "issues". We all certainly rose to the task at hand …

Keep safe all, especially those like me in their 70's …

dB

Thanks for your concern about our health, Bob. :tu:
:pray: Please keep safe yourself, too.

I'd like to vote in this as I took the time to listen and rank each. But my password seems to be irretrievably lost. Am I allowed to re-register at onesynthchallenge.org with a slightly different username than here? I sent bjporter a pm asking for help on this but it looks like he doesn't come round very often.

Return to “Instruments”