One Synth Challenge #133: Cheeze Machine 2 by 2getheraudio (z.prime Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted! Quality of all tracks was amazing this round, really enjoyed listening :tu:

… and nice to see Z.Prime back in the fold … :tu: :tu: :tu:

dB

Voted

Voted! Very nice tracks, well done everyone!

Voted. Awesome stuff, great round. :clap: Sorry, not had time to comment on any tracks yet, I'm hoping to do so tomorrow before the results come out.

voted.

v o t e d .

really did v o t e ! and then q u o t e ! genius!

Sorry I didn't have time to leave many comments -- if anyone wants constructive criticism, as always, feel free to PM me.

Final Results: z.prime - They Came is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. z.prime - They Came - 116
2. Carl_saved - Voluntary Obedience - 112
3. MrKarolus - Hope - 105
4. toggleaudio - Melbourne - 104
5. exponent1 - Arogya - 103

6. h.s.j.e. - Quarantine Stomp - 98pts
7. marks-a-whybikky - chaos - 96pts
8. Liqih - Bhangra Formaggio (Ethno Space) - 96pts
9. doctorbob - String Cheese - 96pts
10. zarf - breathe in space - 96pts
11. ELEX - ChiarOSCuro - 92pts
12. Frostline - Ahwioh - 92pts
13. Jopmanajop - Easy Cheezy - 91pts
14. bh9090 - effdawntee - 90pts
15. RuediReni - Stahl - 87pts
16. Bouzeux - Yearn - 86pts
17. Tensorman - Solid - 83pts
18. phildub - Outside - 83pts
19. baalisoda - Rhythm of Yearning - 81pts
20. empphryio - Neptunus - 72pts
21. Juergen - Praise the lord - 71pts
22. Aro - Whoop Dee Doo - 66pts
dq. Jasinski - We Don't Need Roads - 115pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize in a reply here on this thread. Next place winners, follow up, one after the other. You may choose to skip. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

:phones: :phones: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Of2BGP5X7k

Congrats, guys and gals - great tracks with such a specialized instrument!
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

Yeah big ups all. esp. Z.Prime - back to his winning ways - catching Jasinski now for most wins??????

dB

Darn!
I actually really liked baalisoda that was just one place ahead of me. Also really liked Tensorman this time who didn't place high. That's music I guess. I do mostly agree with top placers. Great stuff. I will try to write something high energy with tons of unique instances in May and keep my ambientish stuff for falling asleep to.

:hail: all you OSCers for making wonderful tracks! I was amazed at the stuff that came out of the Cheeze!

I suppose I'll take the disco dip discovery prize. Can't have too many synths! Well, really one can.
All you need is one! You got it. All you need is one! You got it. All you need is one! You got it. Bayee beeeee!
Oh, wait I don't think it quite goes that way...

Congratulations, winners ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

And thanks to all for providing an enjoyable listening experience, once again. :tu:
To Mr. Porter and Mr. Semper for having us use this synth. :tu: It may have been tough going ( in my case, at least ), but the results were astonishing IMO. :o
And to all who got me halfway up the list in such a strong field. :tu:

Cheers !

Congrats z', [jasinski], Carl_saved, MrKarolus, toggleaudio, exponent1 - all great tracks :clap:
Everyone else too - really strong field :tu:
And Brian and Richard, of course - thanks.

Return to “Instruments”