Newfangled Audio Pendulate (and Generate coming soon...)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Generate Pendulate

Yeah, we’re working on that and the moment. That and midi learn.
Dan Gillespie from Newfangled Audio (and sometimes Eventide)

DGillespie wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:58 pm Yeah, we’re working on that and the moment. That and midi learn.
Great : will other plugins have resizeable GUI also?

Elevate and the others are on a different branch in the repository at the moment. The plan is to integrate everything, but that will actually be a large piece of work. The plan is to do resizable in such a way that it can be used for everything, but I don’t know what all will happen.

Hi,

Here is a bit of experimental/ambient music I created using mostly Newfangled Audio's Generate.

It was a lot of fun producing this video, and getting to dive a bit deeper into what Generate can do. Surely a Great Synth, hopefully it will be improved further, and given more features.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-vXiXrGo60

Great stuff, love it.
You should head over to the OSC (One Synth Challenge) and participate with a piece using just Pendulate... I long for different styles and fresh musical ideas there...

Muziksculp wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:24 am Hi,

Here is a bit of experimental/ambient music I created using mostly Newfangled Audio's Generate.

It was a lot of fun producing this video, and getting to dive a bit deeper into what Generate can do. Surely a Great Synth, hopefully it will be improved further, and given more features.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

This is awesome, thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Great piece of music. I loved that. I'm curious, did you find the substation pictures online, or did you do them yourself? If you did them yourself, do you mind sharing what program you used to get all the different type of filtering? They combo'd nicely with the music.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

BassMasterK wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:45 pm

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Great piece of music. I loved that. I'm curious, did you find the substation pictures online, or did you do them yourself? If you did them yourself, do you mind sharing what program you used to get all the different type of filtering? They combo'd nicely with the music.
Hi BassMasterK,

Thanks for the complements.

I'm glad you enjoyed the music, and images of the video.

I got most of the images online, from various image sources, I used my iPhone to snap pics of the images using a very cool iOS photo app. called 'Insta Toon'. I think I paid something like $6 or less for it, to have all the features available, it does both photos, and video, and offers a good selection of cartoon styles that you can apply. It's one of my coolest photo/video iOS apps. I then compiled the pics into a slideshow using video editing software, ...etc. Hope this is useful info.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Muziksculp wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Hi BassMasterK,

I got most of the images online, from various image sources, I used my iPhone to snap pics of the images using a very cool iOS photo app. called 'Insta Toon'. I think I paid something like $6 or less for it, to have all the features available, it does both photos, and video, and offers a good selection of cartoon styles that you can apply. It's one of my coolest photo/video iOS apps. I then compiled the pics into a slideshow using video editing software, ...etc. Hope this is useful info.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
That is super useful, thank you very much. For my next project, I have some pictures that I would like to do a similar effect to. The photo editing programs I have on my computer don't quite nail what I am looking for. Yours was much closer.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

BassMasterK wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:14 am
Muziksculp wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Hi BassMasterK,

Cheers,
Muziksculp
That is super useful, thank you very much. For my next project, I have some pictures that I would like to do a similar effect to. The photo editing programs I have on my computer don't quite nail what I am looking for. Yours was much closer.
You are very welcome.

Enjoy .

Does generate ( instead of freebee pendulate ) requires an ilok account ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:42 am Does generate ( instead of freebee pendulate ) requires an ilok account ?
Yes

is pendulate phoning home?

in hostingAU upon inserting Pendulate i am getting a warning from LittleSnitch (firewall software) which tries to connect to

google-analytics.com

----
Warning
Suspicious process!
The code signature of the process has a formal error. This probably indicates that somebody is trying to pretend a valid code signature, or that the developer used inappropriate, non-standard tools to create the signature.

Connection Details
IP Address 172.217.23.14
Reverse DNS Name muc12s04-in-f14.1e100.net
Established by /Applications/Hosting AU.app/Contents/MacOS/Hosting AU
Process ID 1352
Code Signature Formally invalid signature by Juno @Ju-X
-----

seems to be made with JUCE ?
anybody else?

muki wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:37 pm is pendulate phoning home?

in hostingAU upon inserting Pendulate i am getting a warning from LittleSnitch (firewall software) which tries to connect to

google-analytics.com

----
Warning
Suspicious process!
The code signature of the process has a formal error. This probably indicates that somebody is trying to pretend a valid code signature, or that the developer used inappropriate, non-standard tools to create the signature.

Connection Details
IP Address 172.217.23.14
Reverse DNS Name muc12s04-in-f14.1e100.net
Established by /Applications/Hosting AU.app/Contents/MacOS/Hosting AU
Process ID 1352
Code Signature Formally invalid signature by Juno @Ju-X
-----

seems to be made with JUCE ?
anybody else?
Pendulate does phone home to check for updates, that is all. The message doesn't contain any personally identifiable information, nor do I store any information at all, nor does anything bad happen if it fails. Just a convenience so that I don't have to send out an email every time there's a new version...

Which as of 30 seconds ago, there is! 1.0.7 will fix the state restore issues that came up earlier on this thread, and should also fix the RND behavior some people were experiencing. Thanks for the feedback, people, and sorry for the problems.

Dan

double post
Last edited by DGillespie on Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”