What do you plan to get on BF 2021?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SLiC wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:02 pm Already a what do you plan to get on BF thread going for a while.

viewtopic.php?p=8267032
I didn't see that one there either as 80-90% of the time I just check out the Instruments forum.

i already wasted my budget for this years blackfriday and bought
glitchmachines tactic and polygon2, audiority grainspace, air drumsynth500 and zplane decoda.

I'll maybe get TEOTE (does Voxengo even do sales?) or Soothe 2. Maybe.

yeah voxengo do have infrequent but regular sales where you can expect 25% off or so.

Ahead of time I was thinking of Other Desert Cities by Audio damage which was 40% off at $40, but then Arturia threw a BF loyalty discount of $69 for all 22 of the very high quality entire FX Collection 2 at me so that was a no brainer. Looks like competition for our hard earned $$ is stronger than ever this year.

To be honest, nothing really, because the past 2 or so years ever since COVID, it's been like a huge black friday, with all sorts of things constantly on sale during that time and I've pretty much bought everything that's on my list.

I might do a few impluse buys if I see anything interesting on BF, but there's nothing on my list at the moment. (edit - 2 minutes after making this post I stumbled upon my first BF impulse buy and I picked up FX collection 2 from Arturia. The deal was a no brainer and I had no choice but to click buy.)

I never buy anything on Black Friday. Not for myself, at least. I don’t get my Christmas stash until mid to late December, and by then I’m usually up to my neck in family and not really buying anything. I can’t really even think of anything anyway. I went a bit hog-wild last year because we were about to buy a house and I knew money would become a lot more tight, and it has. What I really want is a Waldorf M, but it means selling some gear and saving.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Nothing...

Algonaut Atlas 2

really hoping for a Synapse 1/2 price sale. Dune 3 please :D

Nothing hopefully. Saving my pennies for more DIY eurorack modules for next year.
Always Read the Manual!

Not planning to buy a lot this year; already have too much plugins and instruments around.

However, if any of the below get discounted enough, I'll purchase it:
- Metaplugin
- Synapse Audio Dune 2 to Dune 3 upgrade
- Korg M1
- Rob Papen RAW Kick
- IKM Syntronik String Box
- UVI String Machines 2
- TAL J-8

Arturia FX Collection 2 for sure.
Maybe a couple more PA models for $29.99 if that happens again.

I’d go for Inspirata at 50% off, and I’d upgrade my Melodyne if they have another 50% off sale.

Or I might give up music and get a BBQ smoker instead.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

tempted to pick up NI Form for 49.50 but not wildly compelled to
VSL has been running sales of some form all year it seems like, I really consumed, things that aren't going to be as affordable any time soon that I really go for. probably going to spend $0.

I'm between upgrading to Arturia VC8 and upgrading to full maschine from Essential or nothing at all! I have no GAS at all! So, possibly nothing :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”