Your Favorite Bank, can be of your own creation.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hoffy wrote:I love any bank with a "Popcorn" preset. Because obtaining that sound is the true test of a synthesizers abilities.
How old are you Hoffy? :-o 'Popcorn'? Just the basic ARP blips and strings? I mean it's a well done song for it's day, but soft synths and all can do SO much more now! :hihi:

So if my SIN# is 003, Hoffy must've been ahead of me in line?

Hoffy so old - he used to call John Cage 'Junior'.

Hoffy be so old when anthropoligists display dinosaur dung, Hoffy takes a whiff and says 'That's the T-Rex that ate my grandson!' :lol:

Popcorn.... :dog:

Just Remembered.. TechNoiZ did a really good (and suprizing) bank for my Chill synth.. I never knew it could do basses till he got hold of it..!

ianweb123 wrote:Just Remembered.. TechNoiZ did a really good (and suprizing) bank for my Chill synth.. I never knew it could do basses till he got hold of it..!
Damn i forgot technoiz too! he's done some wicked impOSCar patches.

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Gee, I think I missed the point entirely. I was going to post my soundfont, Learjeff's jRhodes3. But that's not the kind of thing you guys are talking about, is it? Ah well, I'll plug away anyway. It's free; I get nothing but kicks for your clicks.

Teksonik wrote:I guess that's why all your music sounds exactly the same. No imagination or experimentation. To each his own. :roll:
So people who prefer to spend their time programming a synth themselves, which I imagine is what you do, have less imagination/experimentation than people who spend the same time previewing endless presets? Interesting perspective and charmingly self-deprecating.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I guess that's why all your music sounds exactly the same. No imagination or experimentation. To each his own. :roll:
So people who prefer to spend their time programming a synth themselves, which I imagine is what you do, have less imagination/experimentation than people who spend the same time previewing endless presets? Interesting perspective and charmingly self-deprecating.
Nice try Bones but you're not even making any sense. Care to try and explain? Why would it take less imagination/experimentation to create a patch from scratch than to preview presets?

I was referring to your reluctance to use more than a couple of types of sounds and the resulting monotony such narrow minding thinking has created in your music. If you're going to dish it out.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”